ADVERTISEMENT

Once and For All to Media... Michigan Sucks!

NotreDame du Lac

Posts Like A Champion
Jan 29, 2015
How hard is it to go back and watch the film of ND man handling their OL? Go back and watch our OL push around their “amazing” defense. Go back and watch our backup quarterback have a hayday running and passing. Go back and watch our backup running back pound the ball against that “stout” defense.

Michigan has beaten nobody. ND nearly lost to Ball State with this backup quarterback and running back running he show. If it weren’t for a lucky kickoff return and ND giving up late in the 4th it would’ve been a 21 pt win. That’s quite an a$$ beating to be considered the #4 team.

LSU and GA would blow UM out. It wouldn’t be close. I would bet my money on OK as well. Hell I’d put my money on UCF. Michigan is overrated shit team. Unfortunately, OSU is terrible this year so we probably won’t get to watch the annual meltdown until next season when Urban gets his shit together.

Reactions: ndnd and TOMMY_23
Total Yards: 307 to 302. A solid one score win.

Not what most in the media would call an "ass beating".

Reactions: 8th Man
Not me...I’m ready for them to lose. ND wins and they’re in. I’d like to see Indiana win this weekend.vs. Michigan.
Indiana has some nice pieces on offense that is coming around. But that defense is in a shambles. UM will be able to do the same thing they did against Rutgers. They will play vanilla offense/defense and win 42 to garbage/lucky score. Indiana might score a little more since they do have a real QB.

I'm sure the OP thought he was really making a statement with his post. He was not.

"Ball State player" who..?

The game was still in question until ND got the ball back in the final minute. Think about that.

"Ball State player" who..?

The game was still in question until ND got the ball back in the final minute. Think about that.

That’s what I’m saying.

Ball State played ND tougher than Michigan did.....think about that.

ND completely dominated Michigan
Ball State actually put up a fight.

lol

That’s what I’m saying.

Ball State played ND tougher than Michigan did.....think about that.

ND completely dominated Michigan
Ball State actually put up a fight.

lol

Whatever you say, champ.

All I know is if you lose once and we do not, we will jump you.

Total Yards: 307 to 302. A solid one score win.

Not what most in the media would call an "ass beating".

That game was never really in doubt and seemed more 1 sided than the score indicated. The defense was dominant in that game.

My top 6 looks something like this:

Tier 1.
1. Alabama

Tier 2.
2. Clemson

Tier 3.
3. Georgia
4. Michigan
5. Oklahoma
6. Notre Dame

Tier 4.
7. OSU
8. Central Florida

then everybody else...

#3-#6 is so close that it would be interchangeable in the order you put those teams in. Georgia is easily the most talented team in the 3rd tier though and has more upside than anyone in that tier as a result.

Michigan has been putting a beating on everybody they've played the last month or so (including the best teams in the big 10) and i think they would be favored in a game vs ND if that game were to take place today.

Last edited:
lol

Always great watching fans try to justify getting absolutely dominated...especially by their rivals.

Always great seeing fans try and characterize a one score win in which they were outgained as "domination".

31-0 was a dominating loss. 38-0 was a dominating win. And 38-0 again was another dominating win. Winning by 8 points? I wouldn't even call beating Sparty by 14 "dominating"; even though they were held to their 3rd lowest yards gained of all time.

You are desperate to set the bar low.

Always great seeing fans try and characterize a one score win in which they were outgained as "domination".

31-0 was a dominating loss. 38-0 was a dominating win. And 38-0 again was another dominating win. Winning by 8 points? I wouldn't even call beating Sparty by 14 "dominating"; even though they were held to their 3rd lowest yards gained of all time.

objectively the final score did not reflect the entire game. ND was clearly in control for the vast majority of the game. never at any point did i feel nd was in danger of losing the game. both teams have clearly gotten better since then. a rematch would be awesome.

Any time your offense is completely shutout of a game (until garbage time) and you literally never lead....you were completely dominated.

Condolences on your shitty coaching, dumpster fire OL, and overrated defense

That game was never really in doubt and seemed more 1 sided than the score indicated. The defense was dominant in that game.

My top 6 looks something like this:

Tier 1.
1. Alabama

Tier 2.
2. Clemson

Tier 3.
3. Georgia
4. Michigan
5. Oklahoma
6. Notre Dame

Tier 4.
7. OSU
8. Central Florida

then everybody else...

#3-#6 is so close that it would be interchangeable in the order you put those teams in. Georgia is easily the most talented team in the 3rd tier though and has more upside than anyone in that tier as a result.

Michigan has been putting a beating on everybody they've played the last month or so (including the best teams in the big 10) and i think they would be favored in a game vs ND if that game were to take place today.

This post is the same quality as you’re recruiting analysis....

Meaning it shows a complete and total failure to understand even the most basic aspects of the game.

lol

Any time your offense is completely shutout of a game (until garbage time) and you literally never lead....you were completely dominated.

Condolences on your shitty coaching, dumpster fire OL, and overrated defense

If your opponent has the ball with over a minute to play around midfield and is only down one score, there was no "garbage time" in the game.

objectively the final score did not reflect the entire game. ND was clearly in control for the vast majority of the game. never at any point did i feel nd was in danger of losing the game. both teams have clearly gotten better since then. a rematch would be awesome.

I agree that you had the upper hand. Largely due to your screwing up less often that we did.

But if you didn't think there was a possibility that Michigan could take the game into overtime in those last two minutes (and then possibly win), on that point, we must disagree.

Agree a rematch would be awesome.

Desperate? Says the meat chicken troll living on the ND board trying to justify their own existence. Go back to your board loser

If your opponent has the ball with over a minute to play around midfield and is only down one score, there was no "garbage time" in the game.

Once a team that is up 2 scores goes into prevent defesne because it’s obvious that the opposing offense is too pathetic to even begin to pose a threat.....it’s garbage time.

Condolences on your total lack of impact talent on offense.

I agree that you had the upper hand. Largely due to your screwing up less often that we did.

But if you didn't think there was a possibility that Michigan could take the game into overtime in those last two minutes (and then possibly win), on that point, we must disagree.

Agree a rematch would be awesome.
You couldn’t score until we decided to let you, because the game was over.

So no, you never had any chance of getting to OT.

Shitty coaching was a big part of the reason you never had a chance
(Though a lack of talent also contributed)

Once a team that is up 2 scores goes into prevent defesne because it’s obvious that the opposing offense is too pathetic to even begin to pose a threat.....it’s garbage time.

Condolences on your total lack of impact talent on offense.

Wrong. 8 points and had the ball with time to score means there was no garbage time.

Let me guess: you dominated Pitt and they only made it look close in "garbage time"?

Ball State player ND better than Michigan did.

Think about that....lol
Are the Detroit Lions better than NE just because they beat them? Using your logic they are. Does NE have to make mistakes for losing a game to an inferior team? A thousand things go into who wins or losses. Not saying ND is a bad team because they are for winning and for the most part winning big. They have had some of the same problems as UM in that some of their opponents have stumbled.

That all said there is no doubt you are a UM hater & troller. If Shea Patterson who would have been a perfect fit for what ND wants to do on offense had transferred to ND you would have adored him. A mobile QB who can do zone read and RPO plus has a good touch on the deep ball is exactly what Chip Long would want.

Here is the reality. Both UM and ND are good teams that depending on the situation either could make a case for beating each other. Both teams are vastly different from September. Both teams are still probably a step below the football factory schools. If either team makes the playoffs because they win out, they deserve to be in. Both teams would probably be handled by Clemson or Bama. However, as we saw with OSU a factory school that depends on overwhelming talent can sometimes be surprised.

You couldn’t score until we decided to let you, because the game was over.

So no, you never had any chance of getting to OT.

Shitty coaching was a big part of the reason you never had a chance
(Though a lack of talent also contributed)

"we decided to let you score"

insert one of Friedman's powerful lawyer laughing gifs

Wrong. 8 points and had the ball with time to score means there was no garbage time.

Let me guess: you dominated Pitt and they only made it look close in "garbage time"?

Wrong.

Michigan has no chance to score....because ND already knew the Michigan “offense” was a total dumpster fire.

Once ND had already won the game, went to prevent, and just laughed at Michigan’s incompetence....it was garbage time.

Condolences on your dumpster fire offense.

Wrong.

Michigan has no chance to score....because ND already knew the Michigan “offense” was a total dumpster fire.

Once ND had already won the game, went to prevent, and just laughed at Michigan’s incompetence....it was garbage time.

Condolences on your dumpster fire offense.

It was awfully nice of you to "let" us score.

You are the gift who keeps giving.

Are the Detroit Lions better than NE just because they beat them? Using your logic they are. Does NE have to make mistakes for losing a game to an inferior team? A thousand things go into who wins or losses. Not saying ND is a bad team because they are for winning and for the most part winning big. They have had some of the same problems as UM in that some of their opponents have stumbled.

That all said there is no doubt you are a UM hater & troller. If Shea Patterson who would have been a perfect fit for what ND wants to do on offense had transferred to ND you would have adored him. A mobile QB who can do zone read and RPO plus has a good touch on the deep ball is exactly what Chip Long would want.

Here is the reality. Both UM and ND are good teams that depending on the situation either could make a case for beating each other. Both teams are vastly different from September. Both teams are still probably a step below the football factory schools. If either team makes the playoffs because they win out, they deserve to be in. Both teams would probably be handled by Clemson or Bama. However, as we saw with OSU a factory school that depends on overwhelming talent can sometimes be surprised.

Comparing CFB and the NFL for parity....lol.

Dumbest thing you’ve posted in a while
(remember back when you thought Michigan had a chance against ND and it didn’t have a dumpster fire OL)

And no, I wouldn’t want a QB who turns to dogshit and fumbles away (or INTs away) games literally every time he faces a quality opponent.

The reality is that ND is MUCH BETTER than Michigan....as evidenced by the absolute beatdown ND already put on the wolvies during this very season!!
(With a backup QB and RB, no less)

lololololol

It was awfully nice of you to "let" us score.

You are the gift who keeps giving.

That’s what classy programs do, once the game is over.

No need to add even more humiliation onto the beatdown you’ve already handed out.

That’s what classy programs do, once the game is over.

No need to add even more humiliation onto the beatdown you’ve already handed out.

no one is buying your

s-l300.jpg

no one is buying your

s-l300.jpg

It’s okay.

I know the back-to-back beatdowns that ND has handed Michigan are really chaffing you.

The only question is....which hurts worse?
  1. Back-to-back beatdowns from ND
  2. Knowing that TRUMP is, in fact, your president
Inquiring minds want to know...

It’s okay.

I know the back-to-back beatdowns that ND has handed Michigan are really chaffing you.

The only question is....which hurts worse?
  1. Back-to-back beatdowns from ND
  2. Knowing that TRUMP is, in fact, your president
Inquiring minds want to know...
Please think of sanitation workers!
Have some sensitivity to how hard they work and depose of our bs
To continually refer to garbage time is an insult to all who serve and fight for our freedom to be free of stinkin trash

Please think of sanitation workers!
Have some sensitivity to how hard they work and depose of our bs
To continually refer to garbage time is an insult to all who serve and fight for our freedom to be free if refuse

It’s okay.
San Francisco has developed a SnapCrap app, to deal with all the human feces in the streets.

I’m 100% sure that it will be deployed in Ann Arbor soon.

Once again, technology has saved the day!!

Reactions: theskibro
Hard to say the game was dominated when ND offense was held to 3 points in the second half. I think both teams, michigan in particular didnt play well. ND loss hurts michigan and a michigan loss hurts ND from this point on. If the rankings stay the same, we'll both be underdogs. Here's to a michigan vs ND championship.[/QUOTE]

ADVERTISEMENT