ADVERTISEMENT

OL- Zeke Emerging

IrishMike409

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 27, 2011
Reading nothing but positive news about Zeke Correll. Apparently, he’s had an awesome spring and has put himself in position to possibly start at C. That would mean Patterson moves to G.

Shocking turn of events, given how last season shook out. Any thoughts here? Is Zeke at C, part of our best starting 5 along the OL?

Reading nothing but positive news about Zeke Correll. Apparently, he’s had an awesome spring and has put himself in position to possibly start at C. That would mean Patterson moves to G.

Shocking turn of events, given how last season shook out. Any thoughts here? Is Zeke at C, part of our best starting 5 along the OL?
Zeke was solid at center in 20. But in 21 he was awful at guard.

That's because he was never a guard. He's a natural center.

Good to hear he's playing so well. Patterson could bump Kristofic from the starting spot

Reactions: IrishMike409
Sounds like we have an abundance of solid options on the interior. The tackle spots still seem to have a steep dropoff if a starter gets injured, though. I hope Caleb Johnson and Tosh Baker are developing well under Harry.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Sounds like we have an abundance of solid options on the interior. The tackle spots still seem to have a steep dropoff if a starter gets injured, though. I hope Caleb Johnson and Tosh Baker are developing well under Harry.
I heard that Baker has been good. He’s a helluva #3 Tackle.

Looks like Patterson, Alt, and Fisher are surely going to start. That means we’ve got 2 spots open for:

Zeke
Carmody
Rocco
Lugg
Billy S
Kristofic

That’s an embarrassment of riches, to go along with an elite OL Coach. Excited to see this all progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golson5
ADVERTISEMENT