ADVERTISEMENT

Ohhhhhhh Mirer...........?

C'Borius off your hit list yet??? 🇨🇫 2️⃣0️⃣⌚🤸‍♀️🏈😎😄

He has improved from last year and is an asett to the teams. And he plays hard. The thing I really like about this team is that they love playing football. They all give extra effort. In every area including special teams. This is a National Championship level teams--Ask CBOO. CBO knows.

He has improved from last year and is an asett to the teams. And he plays hard. The thing I really like about this team is that they love playing football. They all give extra effort. In every area including special teams. This is a National Championship level teams--Ask CBOO. CBO knows.

3 likes

I’ll bet you think he’ll win the Heisman this year also.

C'Borius off your hit list yet??? 🇨🇫 2️⃣0️⃣⌚🤸‍♀️🏈😎😄

I missed this thread, so you've always been a C'Bo lover as well? And now you're wallowing and basking in his breakout performance yesterday?

That's fair. I just hope that it really was a breakout performance, that would be awesome! I'm trying to convince myself that it was and I think it's beginning to work. I'm turning into a believer!

I missed this thread, so you've always been a C'Bo lover as well? And now you're wallowing and basking in his breakout performance yesterday?

That's fair. I just hope that it really was a breakout performance, that would be awesome! I'm trying to convince myself that it was and I think it's beginning to work. I'm turning into a believer!
Junior Jabbie award!

Kid is for real
Wait what? The fourth string rb had a good day running against an overatched 3-3-5 defense and you think he's good?

Fact. 2 years in a row he's been beat out by a true freshman

Fact. He's fourth string right now and that's iffy

I like Cbo fine but he's a two star kid that run hard with no feel for the rb position and goes down way to easy.

Please go away if you think him playing with our top rated oline against a bottom dwelling usf makes any difference.

Wait what? The fourth string rb had a good day running against an overatched 3-3-5 defense and you think he's good?

Fact. 2 years in a row he's been beat out by a true freshman

Fact. He's fourth string right now and that's iffy

I like Cbo fine but he's a two star kid that run hard with no feel for the rb position and goes down way to easy.

Please go away if you think him playing with our top rated oline against a bottom dwelling usf makes any difference.

lol That's your way of liking a kid? Harsh, man. You are harsh.

127 yards which was 2x more than Williams and/or Tyree against same defense. Lighten up, Francis.

And, yes, he should've been beaten out if those kids are true 4* and 5*, Doncha think? I think Williams and Tyree ARE better than C'Borius. I just like what the kid shows when given opportunities.

I wouldn't call it a breakout performance. I don't think he will be able to get 100 yds a game especially when he is considered 3rd or 4th on the depth chart. But when he gets opportunities, he makes the most of them. He's earned my respect and more importantly, I think he's earned the team's respect. I will wallow and bask when ND wins a National Championship.

I wouldn't call it a breakout performance. I don't think he will be able to get 100 yds a game especially when he is considered 3rd or 4th on the depth chart. But when he gets opportunities, he makes the most of them. He's earned my respect and more importantly, I think he's earned the team's respect. I will wallow and bask when ND wins a National Championship.

What do you mean it's not a breakout performance, which side are you on? You're calling this dude out for being a hater, and then you won't even give C'Bo credit for a breakout performance. That's precisely what it was.

Well I suppose if we never hear from him again, then maybe it wasn't. And quite frankly I'm kind expecting that to happen. Nothing against C'Bo it's just that we have two guys in front of him that bring a ton of excitement and potential in their own right.

Still, he got his chance, regardless of the fortuitous circumstances that helped make it possible, and it may turn out that our coaches were impressed and we will indeed see more of him. So I think it's to be determined if it was a breakout performance or not.

I came into this season worried about the running back position, now it looks like we have at least 3-4 guys that can carry the load.

Going from Tony Jones to Tyree, C-bo, Williams, Armstrong, or Smith, is a huge upgrade.

Reactions: IrishMike409
lol That's your way of liking a kid? Harsh, man. You are harsh.

127 yards which was 2x more than Williams and/or Tyree against same defense. Lighten up, Francis.

And, yes, he should've been beaten out if those kids are true 4* and 5*, Doncha think? I think Williams and Tyree ARE better than C'Borius. I just like what the kid shows when given opportunities.
It's not harsh. It's fact. The goal in a blowout is to rest the starters when the game is in hand. That's what they did. Cbo got an opportunity to play a ton with a great line vs possibly the worst defense in div 1 with an alignment that cannot match our size and as time wore on was disruptive. In no way does a 100 yard game change:

He's fourth string
He still goes down at first contact two much
He has limited rb vision past the first cut

Good for him for making the most of his talent. He's still fourth string and not a difference maker. He'd probably be splitting first team reps at usf.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT