ADVERTISEMENT

Official UNC ND game thread!

Really ?

Let us know what team doesn’t play to stop the run.

Tell us what team and in what game they allowed the opponent to run at will.
Every team wants to stop the run you dummy. But they dont play the personnel to stop the run. Some teams start games in nickel with 5 or 6 dbs. UNC crowded the box and committed extra in the box. Not every team does that.

Rewatching the game now..

NC’s WR Simmons taunts our DB within a yard of the Ref and nothing was said or done about it. Ben was flagged last week for a heck of a lot less. Just saying...

Every team wants to stop the run you dummy. But they dont play the personnel to stop the run. Some teams start games in nickel with 5 or 6 dbs. UNC crowded the box and committed extra in the box. Not every team does that.

Define “crowded“ the box. I’m not sure that the replay confirms your assertion.

Rewatching the game now..

NC’s WR Simmons taunts our DB within a yard of the Ref and nothing was said or done about it. Ben was flagged last week for a heck of a lot less. Just saying...

I noticed that too. And what I noticed after rewatching the BC game was that the ref did not throw the flag right away but actually appeared to be talking to the BC player.

Reactions: HRC08
Go back and watch

You were the one stating that NC was crowding the box, not me, so define what you mean by crowding the box in this game.

I have the game on tape so feel free to cite the quarter and play clock

ADVERTISEMENT