ADVERTISEMENT

Official, ND v Pitt Game Thread

Kelly should be fired for these continued kick offs to the goal line and trying to be cute. Has now burned us twice when we have a kicker or kickers that can absolutely boot it OUT of the end zone every time. Polian gone.

Reactions: rgc7
The way Vaughn look like he doesn't even want to be playing I have a bad feeling about a slant and go being taken to the house on him.

How did Pit get their 2nd td ? I had a weather alert on my television, and when my screen came back on,
ND was receiving a kick off ?

de je vu

2012 Pitt missed a FG att that would have won the game!

Reactions: rgc7
Kelly should be fired for these continued kick offs to the goal line and trying to be cute. Has now burned us twice when we have a kicker or kickers that can absolutely boot it OUT of the end zone every time. Polian gone.
What fancy stuff are they trying to do exactly? I've heard this talked about on the podcasts but no specifics. And not sure why you wouldn't just kick it out of the end zone every time if you can.

Top 5 team my ass. Even a W all this proves is they are nowhere near playoff caliber imo. Can’t imagine Bama or OSU, Clemson copying this defensive game plan. OL getting worked over.

By the way, what happened to Troy Pride. I know someone said he was limping after the VT game, but I heard he had been cleared.

Win or lose today ! I have to take my hat off to Pitt ! They came to play, and ND will be lucky if they
Can pull this game out !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT