ADVERTISEMENT

Offense recruiting...Buhler....Buhler!?

If you had any clue about South Bend you would know claiming that I grew up up anywhere out side the ND stadium is hardly bragging. Yes I could see the the stadium from my house. I would hear the band practicing out of my window in the summers. If you had actually been around ND stadium in the 80s (which we all know you'd didn't) you would know a lot has changed. My parents old house was bought by ND and bulldozed a long time ago and there are soccer fields are there now. Care to continue? I could go on busting you up all night. But not going to. So unless you have anything about football to add I'm done with you and good luck with all that.
Again, I don’t care if you believe it or not. Others here can verify I’m an ND grad. But you believe whatever makes you sleep better at night. Busting me up??? About soccer fields? Sure, let’s continue. I can ask you questions about campus life at ND, too. But I seriously doubt you want to go down that path and get exposed, right?

Again, I don’t care if you believe it or not. Others here can verify I’m an ND grad. But you believe whatever makes you sleep better at night. Busting me up??? About soccer fields? Sure, let’s continue. I can ask you questions about campus life at ND, too. But I seriously doubt you want to go down that path and get exposed, right?
I never lied about going to a school that I did not attend. Have a nice night.

I never lied about going to a school that I did not attend. Have a nice night.
You challenged me. So let’s go, big mouth. Who were two of the longest serving rectors of Dillon Hall over the past 30-40 years ? What is the first thing you see when you walk into Hurley Hall? What is an annual tradition during finals week on the second floor of the library? What is the elevator in Decio Hall noted for? Care to answer? Didn’t think so.

You challenged me. So let’s go, big mouth. Who were two of the longest serving rectors of Dillon Hall over the past 30-40 years ? What is the first thing you see when you walk into Hurley Hall? What is an annual tradition during finals week on the second floor of the library? What is the elevator in Decio Hall noted for? Care to answer? Didn’t think so.
You're very weird.

Keep dodging.
So you graduated from Notre Dame, Congratulations. Do you walk on water? Should we worship the ground you walk on. Are you a Catholic in name only, much like the institution you graduated from? Name some of the contributions to society you've made as a Notre Dame graduate, if any, besides trashing other people on a football board. Are you proud of yourself for getting into a pissing match with some anonymous person on a message board who doubted whether you graduated from Notre Dame? Who cares what he thinks? I thought a Notre Dame man was above that kind of behavior.

So you graduated from Notre Dame, Congratulations. Do you walk on water? Should we worship the ground you walk on. Are you a Catholic in name only, much like the institution you graduated from? Name some of the contributions to society you've made as a Notre Dame graduate, if any, besides trashing other people on a football board. Are you proud of yourself for getting into a pissing match with some anonymous person on a message board who doubted whether you graduated from Notre Dame? Who cares what he thinks? I thought a Notre Dame man was above that kind of behavior.
I'm not convinced, nor do I really care, what this person claims they are on an obscure internet board. Nor should they care what I think for that matter. That's just weird to me. All I know is just about every ND grad I know are not pompous like this one. That's why I just ignored him.

Last edited:
I'm not convinced, nor do I really care, what this person claims they are on an obscure internet board. Not should they care what I think for that matter. That's just weird to me. All I know is just about every ND grad I know are not pompous like this one. That's why I just ignored him.
No one cares what you claim on this message board either

Reactions: jcswoopnh
I'm not convinced, nor do I really care, what this person claims they are on an obscure internet board. Nor should they care what I think for that matter. That's just weird to me. All I know is just about every ND grad I know are not pompous like this one. That's why I just ignored him.
Not sure what the other poster said since I have him on my ignore list. You call me pompous? Aren’t you the one insisting I’m not an ND grad despite me asking you questions that you, a self-proclaimed ND expert, refuse to answer? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Not sure what the other poster said since I have him on my ignore list. You call me pompous? Aren’t you the one insisting I’m not an ND grad despite me asking you questions that you, a self-proclaimed ND expert, refuse to answer? Whatever helps you sleep at night.
The real question is why do you care what anyone thinks of you on some obscure internet board. Now welcome to my ignore list. Have a nice life. Hmm I already have you on ignore and I'm still seeing your content. That doesn't work well.

The real question is why do you care what anyone thinks of you on some obscure internet board. Now welcome to my ignore list. Have a nice life. Hmm I already have you on ignore and I'm still seeing your content. That doesn't work well.
This coming from the guy who was trying to impress me by declaring he has been to over 200 ND home games and worked on the “ND staff.” The irony…

I was against the hire as well at the time.

But last yr with the talent and roster we had, he did a real good job. Built the offense around our strengths, tried to hide our weaknesses as long as possible. No problems there really for me.

On recruiting, it hasnt been elite but it hasnt been a drop either.

Buchner Fisher Spindler Colzie Styles Diggs, I like all 4 tight ends. We still have more oppurtunity Williams and Merriweather and Scrauth

We've missed some but still real good esp if we land those 2 and another OL.
I get to play; Buckner was a chance and lucked out on him being not to many schools had much info on him. Fisher would have come to ND regardless of who the OC is being it is so close to home. Spindler promised his grandfather to attend ND. Styles values a quality education. Diggs was a 3 star running back after ND whiffed on it's first two RB's just like this year. What is your point? If anything Etine should be on your list

And there you have it. Freeman and company are doing such a good job on defensive recruiting a lot of posters expect the same out of Ree's

Just because it’s a first offer doesn’t mean first on their board. No way they had price over singleton. No way they had Angeli over a few others.

But I agree, offensive recruiting isn’t bad. It just looks that way compared to the D recruiting at the moment.

And there you have it. Freeman and company are doing such a good job on defensive recruiting a lot of posters expect the same out of Ree's
It's not bad, contrary to what my detractors have said I said. It's good, it's on par as our past recruting. But it's not elite, not gap closing, and not at thr level we need for an NC. I think Rees is doing a good job considering his resume, or lack there of. Maybe in a few years when he's had some experience and can show recruits what he's done with current players. Problem for Kelly is he's running out of time. If he wants that statute out in front of the stadium he probably should have gotten an OC with some experience. Again, nothing against Rees. But what did we expect?

I think we should expect it out of Rees. Doesn't matter how good of a coordinator you are if you can't recruit. Not saying rees can't recuit, and it's more than just him. I think he's doing ok, but like you agree with and I said, it just looks bad because Freeman is closing the gap vs the big boys. WE aren't doing that on Offense RIGHT NOW, especially at the QB & RB position, and we'll see about WR.

I get to play; Buckner was a chance and lucked out on him being not to many schools had much info on him. Fisher would have come to ND regardless of who the OC is being it is so close to home. Spindler promised his grandfather to attend ND. Styles values a quality education. Diggs was a 3 star running back after ND whiffed on it's first two RB's just like this year. What is your point? If anything Etine should be on your list
This is ridiculous. A lucky reason for everything good that’s happened?

Reactions: Golson5
Lol bunch of excuses

ADVERTISEMENT