ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame vs the door bell ringers BYU

I didn't like how they had the bye right after the best offensive output of the season.

I think tomorrow is going to be a battle. I think this one will be close.

I'd like to see the Amish start a university and have a football team. No jumbotrons. No night games. No wifi. Their mascot would be epic.
do they have High Schools with teams? (Jehovahs, Mormons, now Amish; who is next the Bad News Bears?)

Nd 36-BYU 20.........I'm not as confident as the last game but ND will win semi-comfortably!

I live in Arizona and know a lot of Mormons and-they are very good people. No one goes around trying to convert anyone. Should be a great ND win tomorrow. I believed that we turned the corner two weeks ago ? Tomorrow will show if I am right !
Me too. THey have very noticeable missionaries. I went a couple months without a car and would bike with my backpack. Many assumed I was an LDS missionary despite that I never wore black pants.

I'd like to see the Amish start a university and have a football team. No jumbotrons. No night games. No wifi. Their mascot would be epic.
There food markets are excellent.

Big game. I think we win, but it could go either way. My experience with Mormons has been positive. These 2 young guys knocked on my door. I told them I was busy and they asked if they could give me a pamphlet and wished me a nice day.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT