ADVERTISEMENT

Not to stir the pot, but

Patrirish

I've posted how many times?
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2018
What do you think ND’s record would be if Jurkovec was at QB.

Do you think he regrets transferring ?

4-4. Simply put, he would struggle to beat out Drew Pyne.

Sure, "not to stir the pot"...lol

PJ 59% completion rate, 11 TDs with 8 INT's, 6.8 yd avg, 127.2 rating

DP 64% completion rate, 12 TDs with 3 INT's, 7.4 yd avg, 148.7 rating

So you're left trying to guestimate what Phil could be putting up with the Irish and our line, receivers, etc.

I would say the talent level at BC is not as good as ND not by a long shot

So you're left trying to guestimate what Phil could be putting up with the Irish and our line, receivers, etc.
You’re forgetting the supporting casts which are significantly different !

Some of the clowns on this board think he was the combination of Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and John Elway all rolled into one.

Basically, he bailed on ND because he thought he was better than Book. He wasn't.

What it TB stayed healthy? I’d guess we still lose to Marshall. That was just a bad game all around but I think you beat Stanford and he would be rolling.

BC lost to UConn 13-3, again, Uconn, and you are writing this crap.

LMAO.
Would he be playing with Notre Dames roster or Boston College

We did lose to Marshall and Stanford you are aware of that

LMFAO

Would he be playing with Notre Dames roster or Boston College

We did lose to Marshall and Stanford you are aware of that

LMFAO
3 points against UConn, and you sit here whining about Phil Jurkovec leaving.

Get a clue.

3 points against UConn, and you sit here whining about Phil Jurkovec leaving.

Get a clue.
Never once did I whine. Don't care. Didn't bring him up here. Just responding to a question. I don't pay attention to Boston College didn't even know they played today.

Get a clue.

Some of the clowns on this board think he was the combination of Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and John Elway all rolled into one.

Basically, he bailed on ND because he thought he was better than Book. He wasn't.
Book isn’t playing this year

Uuhh...

Be fair and be...

FAIR..

Pyne and Rees only want to hit the 3 yard curl and sit routes.

Pyne has the best TE in football...

Pyne has a much better line...

Notice when Pyne tries to throw deep?

It's embarrassingly under thrown getting picked...

Thus they don't ever do it.

Much easier having numbers like that playing QB terrified of failure

BC lost to UConn 13-3, again, UConn, and you are writing this crap.

LMAO.
Uuhhh

Buchner...Pyne...and they might have even had Montana during a Guinness commercial shoot break play a few series and still couldn't beat Marshall.

Yeah...that Marshall.

Now...I don't think the Marshall loss is embarrassing as parity is high in CFB...
I only bring it up because you're using a performance against UCONN to confirm your declaration that Pyne is better.

If Jurkovec was playing with this roster I do believe we're 7-1 and who knows...maybe 8-0

OSU didn't blow us out and we used a pretty damn lousy passer in Buchner

Uuhhh

Buchner...Pyne...and they might have even had Montana during a Guinness commercial shoot break play a few series and still couldn't beat Marshall.

Yeah...that Marshall.

Now...I don't think the Marshall loss is embarrassing as parity is high in CFB...
I only bring it up because you're using a performance against UCONN to confirm your declaration that Pyne is better.

If Jurkovec was playing with this roster I do believe we're 7-1 and who knows...maybe 8-0

OMG

First off the OP starts our LYING.

Clearly he did intend to stir the pot.

2md, the usual morons immediately jump in flapping their drivel.

PJ might be a slight upgrade to Pyne. MIGHT BE. That is all.

Odds are we still have the same record now.

Uuhhh

Yeah...that Marshall.

Don't be trashing 4-4 Marshall or 3-5 Stanford !

Reactions: BGI User 1596
This post is like asking how good would we have been if Randy Moss came to ND. He didn't, so who really cares?

Jurkevec did what he thought was right for him. When we beat BC a couple of years ago, I thought he was alright, but nothing out of this world. But to be fair, he has battled lots of injuries and not played on a particularly talented team.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
This post is like asking how good would we have been if Randy Moss came to ND. He didn't, so who really cares?

Jurkevec did what he thought was right for him. When we beat BC a couple of years ago, I thought he was alright, but nothing out of this world. But to be fair, he has battled lots of injuries and not played on a particularly talented team.
Jurkovec unlike Moss, came to ND

First off the OP starts our LYING.

Clearly he did intend to stir the pot.

2md, the usual morons immediately jump in flapping their drivel.

PJ might be a slight upgrade to Pyne. MIGHT BE. That is all.

Odds are we still have the same record now.
Not lying, it’s a legitimate question given all of the bitching about Pyne and Buchner !

Not lying, it’s a legitimate question given all of the bitching about Pyne and Buchner !
Oh BS. You knew it would bring out the idiots so it was indeed a lie about not wanting to stir the pot. As regards a legitimate question don't make me laugh trying that BS claim. This same question was being asked in several other threads.

Oh BS. You knew it would bring out the idiots so it was indeed a lie about not wanting to stir the pot. As regards a legitimate question don't make me laugh trying that BS claim. This same question was being asked in several other threads.
I can’t believe that there are idiots on this site ?
Are you sure about that.

it’s a legitimate question irrespective of your claim to the contrary.

I don’t recall the question being asked in the context of this season

Not sure if ND would have a better record with PJ, but he is definitely an upgrade over Pyne.

I think that toss to Mayer was as far as he can throw. About 40 yards. If he leads him it’s a TD. Not very accurate. Not very strong. ND needs a mobile QB that can sling it. That is what we are missing or we would be 7-1 or 8-0.

This team is 7-1 with marginally better QB play even though the OL played horribly against Marshall.

Then you have the schematic question as this team did not run much gap scheme the first couple weeks as it’s not an RPO friendly run game and that implementation has balanced out the effectiveness of the running attack, so stating the season with a prototype drop back style versus heavy QB run style they would be even more effective but in 9/10 days against the buckeyes, they lose.

The reason OSU beat ND was their QB. That throw on 3rd to a sliding RB turned the game. We don’t have that.

Uuhhh

Yeah...that Marshall.

Thanks Mel Kiper.

I can’t believe that there are idiots on this site ?
Are you sure about that.

it’s a legitimate question irrespective of your claim to the contrary.

I don’t recall the question being asked in the context of this season
You are full of crap; this has been brought up in several threads over the course of the season
So the only question is whether you are just oblivious or lying.

You are full of crap; this has been brought up in several threads over the course of the season
So the only question is whether you are just oblivious or lying.
Then you shouldn’t have any trouble citing the titles of the threads referencing Jurkovec at QB this year !

i don‘t recall any but I’m sure that you’ll point them out for me.

thanks

ADVERTISEMENT