ADVERTISEMENT

Not So Fast…

As the great American philosopher, Bill Parcels, stated, you are who your record says you are.

if Holtz inherited such a talented team why did Holtz have a losing record at 5-6 in his first year ?

And only 8-4 in his second year with Faust’s great recruiting classes ?

When Holtz finally won big, two of Faust’s recruiting classes were gone.
Well... I looked at the record. Said 5-1. At worst 4-2. But the 2 would have been UNC or BYU and Ohio State. I personally saw ND losing 4 games this year on paper. This schedule is now actually tougher than anyone could imagine so losing to two shitbirds is a disaster.

I saw all these games as challenges/potential losses going in

@OSU
BYU
@UNC
@Syracuse - because it was at Syracuse and before Clemson (but now thye're actually good)
Clemson
BC - not a good team. Thought they were going to be better.
@USC

Like I said, stupidity
Everyone that said Dante wouldn't verbal in April was stupid to you. Everyone that said Marcus Freeman was going to struggle was stupid to you. Everyone that said Buchner wasn't elite was stupid to you. Everyone that said Rees wasn't a great OC was stupid to you.

There seems to be a trend here.

You're the classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Everyone that said Dante wouldn't verbal in April was stupid to you. Everyone that said Marcus Freeman was going to struggle was stupid to you. Everyone that said Buchner wasn't elite was stupid to you. Everyone that said Rees wasn't a great OC was stupid to you.

There seems to be a trend here.

You're the classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.
Nice try. Putting lies in there. Didnt work

Stupidity like I said

Well... I looked at the record. Said 5-1. At worst 4-2. But the 2 would have been UNC or BYU and Ohio State. I personally saw ND losing 4 games this year on paper. This schedule is now actually tougher than anyone could imagine so losing to two shitbirds is a disaster.

I saw all these games as challenges/potential losses going in

@OSU
BYU
@UNC
@Syracuse - because it was at Syracuse and before Clemson (but now thye're actually good)
Clemson
BC - not a good team. Thought they were going to be better.
@USC
While I’d like to be optimistic, Syracuse, Clemson and USC look like losses, and with losses to marshall and Stanford I don’t know that I’d feel confident going into any game.

For a university with such a storied football history I just don’t understand how they can keep making the same mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT