ADVERTISEMENT

No NBC next week. USA Network instead.

REMND

All Star
Mar 20, 2013
What are our options?

If you have a subscription TV provider, it probably has USA Network. I have a Roku TV where I have the channel or can download it but I don't have a TV provider code. You need one.

Radio is on Radio.com (online radio) or some affiliate stations broadcast stations. No affiliate station near me and Radio.com says not available in my location or my platform is wrong. Could be just because there is no game currently on. How would online radio be location dependent? WatchND has the link.

I assume there will be a WatchND or ESPN gametracker to follow stats and play by play. It is a home game.

How are other people going to handle this? Some have suggested that a 7 day free trial of sling or youtube will solve it.

Reactions: Kelso86
only thing i think i ever watched on usa network was a show called silk stockings that was on from the beginning of the nineties to the mid nineties

Silk Stalkings and there was another one with sexy lady bicycle cops.

USA has actually had some pretty decent shows in the last several years, but nowhere near as provocative.

What are our options?

If you have a subscription TV provider, it probably has USA Network. I have a Roku TV where I have the channel or can download it but I don't have a TV provider code. You need one.

Radio is on Radio.com (online radio) or some affiliate stations broadcast stations. No affiliate station near me and Radio.com says not available in my location or my platform is wrong. Could be just because there is no game currently on. How would online radio be location dependent? WatchND has the link.

I assume there will be a WatchND or ESPN gametracker to follow stats and play by play. It is a home game.

How are other people going to handle this? Some have suggested that a 7 day free trial of sling or youtube will solve it.

"How are other people going to handle this? "

I think they will be just fine in the end.

What are our options?

on direct tv its channel 242

Reactions: Pennick4
If you can stream, I imagine USA has its own app or the game will be on the NBC Sports app. All you need is a login from someone who pays for cable.

I get Encore Westerns but not USA. I'm sure whatever streaming option is available online will forbid me because my cable co also provides my internet.

only thing i think i ever watched on usa network was a show called silk stockings that was on from the beginning of the nineties to the mid nineties

I can remember the guy detectives outfits. I mean who'd respect a law man wearing a fruit punch colored suit jacket?

I get Encore Westerns but not USA. I'm sure whatever streaming option is available online will forbid me because my cable co also provides my internet.

I can remember the guy detectives outfits. I mean who'd respect a law man wearing a fruit punch colored suit jacket?
i liked crime shows like this in general in the 80s and 90s but i really liked all the hot women that were in so many episodes in silk stockings though

Last edited:
For future situations, Buffmaster and sportsurge have been recommended as two free online sport streaming services for computer and mobile devices. Then, some Chromecast it to their TV. One guy said he used his cell phone for sportsurge, chromecast it to his TV then let his dad watch it using facetime. Wow.

i can't help it i guess that the women guests on that show were so hot. you can catch all the episodes on the roku channnel if you have a roku. been watching episodes of lots of old tv shows recently on the roku channel
My mom wouldn’t let me watch Silk Stalkings so may have to start watching it.

i can't help it i guess that the women guests on that show were so hot. you can catch all the episodes on the roku channnel if you have a roku. been watching episodes of lots of old tv shows recently on the roku channel

Last I heard NBC and Roku were having a cat fight.

ADVERTISEMENT