ADVERTISEMENT

NIL Averages

ftnfan62

I've posted how many times?
Aug 1, 2010
Caught this on another news feed. I have no idea if its true.

ND's average per player NIL is at 76k. That puts us with A&M and double OSU.

USC was number 1 by 2x @ just over 200k. Bama @ 120k, UT @ 140k.

Looks like USC is setting the bar, makes sense, lots of $$ in CA. I'm not sure we have to be the top, but would seem like we need to push into the 120-150 range if true per player avg.

Looks like USC is setting the bar, makes sense, lots of $$ in CA. I'm not sure we have to be the top, but would seem like we need to push into the 120-150 range if true per player avg.

We without a doubt have to do this. ND has the most money of all power 5. 9th largest endowment only behind the Ivy League. Some of the wealthiest Alumni. We should dominate at least until this horse shit is regulated. NIL is and always was a benefit for ND. Don’t think this doesn’t have something to do with why MF has been so successful recruiting. No other athlete is guaranteed to be on network TV every single home Saturday, across the world. I recall watching an ND game in Europe. Nothing else was on.

We without a doubt have to do this. ND has the most money of all power 5. 9th largest endowment only behind the Ivy League. Some of the wealthiest Alumni. We should dominate at least until this horse shit is regulated. NIL is and always was a benefit for ND. Don’t think this doesn’t have something to do with why MF has been so successful recruiting. No other athlete is guaranteed to be on network TV every single home Saturday, across the world. I recall watching an ND game in Europe. Nothing else was on.
ND is focused on using that endowment on a lot more important things than winning a NC in football. A Natty is part of the convo, but it’s down the list, as it should be.

ND is focused on using that endowment on a lot more important things than winning a NC in football. A Natty is part of the convo, but it’s down the list, as it should be.

Good. As the husband of an alum I’d rather see them rise as an institution waaaay before I’d like to se them win a natty!!!!

THE reason MF is having success is because we are an academic school. That’s all that masters not to mention that our little academic world matters way more than our little football world.

Sadly the idiots that think the NFL pays more than an ND degree are incredibly stupid. An ND degree pays way more. Lol!! It’s an automatic class move.

Last edited:
Reactions: mec22 and Kontiki09
6% of the endowment goes to athletics. That’s $720,000,000. It’s not a matter of money.
They can use more for the football program and still be more than fine. It is a matter of money if they arent using it. Theres no reason they can't use more for the football program

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Football put that school on the map. Yea, it’s a top school but make now mistake why people know ND and it’s not for their acedemics. There is a national followijg of a school that churns out a whopping 8k graduates a year because of every catholic, Irish and football fan.

So it takes another 150k to be the best, that’s peanuts across 80 kids. Your talking about 16m. Or what they can bring in by making a playoff. Seems like they could make it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: spenna and Golson5
Football out that school on the map. Yea, it’s a top school but make now mistake why people know ND and it’s not for their acedemics. There is a national followijg of a school that churns out a whopping 8k graduates a year because of every catholic, Irish and football fan.

So it takes another 150k to be the best, that’s peanuts across 80 kids. Your talking about 16m. Or what they can bring in by making a playoff. Seems like they could make it work.
Again, it’s not about money. It’s about setting a precedent for what’s acceptable and what’s not. ND has the money, but Paying 18 year olds hundreds of thousands to play football sets a precedent that athletics will take priority to education, charity, and integrity. I don’t want to be like Bama. I don’t want to be like USC. I want to be ND. That’s the school I graduated from, and I’m damn proud that they’ve drawn a line in the sand.

It’s part of what makes the school special, but it’s not the only reason.

ND always stood for leading in the field. From black athletes to the forward pass. From traveling coast to coast to having the first fight song. We have stood for excellence on the field and in the class room.

We should give every student athlete that wants both excellence and education no reason to say no over a small amount of money. Just do it right, like everything we do.

Use it as a teaching moment. Finance, taxes, savings and giving. It can be a Great advantage if we take a lead here.

Reactions: Kontiki09
It’s part of what makes the school special, but it’s not the only reason.

ND always stood for leading in the field. From black athletes to the forward pass. From traveling coast to coast to having the first fight song. We have stood for excellence on the field and in the class room.

We should give every student athlete that wants both excellence and education no reason to say no over a small amount of money. Just do it right, like everything we do.

Use it as a teaching moment. Finance, taxes, savings and giving. It can be a Great advantage if we take a lead here.
Very well put. 100% agree.

Reactions: ftnfan62
Again, it’s not about money. It’s about setting a precedent for what’s acceptable and what’s not. ND has the money, but Paying 18 year olds hundreds of thousands to play football sets a precedent that athletics will take priority to education, charity, and integrity. I don’t want to be like Bama. I don’t want to be like USC. I want to be ND. That’s the school I graduated from, and I’m damn proud that they’ve drawn a line in the sand.

The issue is that 20 years from now you’ll be viewed as a stinky old conservative. There were people staunchly against a big screen. Progress will always happen until it ruins the sport. But standing in the way has a label. Just like in politics. You’ve got to stand for something. I hate it, but change or die on the vine. I’m torn for sure. On one end I’m a capitalist on the other I like college football. They don’t exist in a parallel universe sadly. I’m a fan of regulation of young people, particularly high school kids. 18+ is where it gets murky for me. Personally I’d rather see colleges regulated for their lack of educational requirements more than the NCAA ruling against $. If colleges have academic requirements this will be less of an issue imo. High school kids have to pass classes. Colleges should not be accredited if kids don’t go to class and pass. The NCAA should require kids to keep a certain gpa and raise the standard for eligibility. But, hell, today that’s probably racist or something. I can’t keep up with what’s woke or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kontiki09
It is crazy, this will get really bad. You will see 14 year olds signing 5m to commit early. It’s just going to happen. All ND can do is do it right.

And I wasnt even talking about NIl. But we should have the best facilities, weight room, training table, recovery, sports nutritionist in the business

And the best NIL to program. Comes with insurance and some guaranteed return and goes for all student athletes. We should set the bar in all aspects from facilities to field to campus to education.

Pay for play is coming, so get used to the idea. I mean it's already here, and it's not going anywhere. The NCAA can say whatever the F they want, even though they're already a completely discredited, delegitimized organization, and the SCOTUS has already spoken unequivocally on the matter.

Now if benighted fans want to live in their fantasy worlds, you guys can knock yourselves out. That's what they got message boards for. But this isn't some judgement call, this shit went all the way to the supreme court, and the NCAA was effectively stripped of the authority to simply decide things as they see fit, so they have no ability to limit any form of payment, certainly not on the mere basis of their own worthless, exploitative say-so. That's what they're no longer allowed to do. And so if you keep talking as if they're going to just arbitrarily make some new rule, and limit players ability to make money off their so-called NIL.... it ain't happening. That's why they're begging congress to pass a federal law, so maybe they can do an end run around SCOTUS. That's their hail mary, it's all they got left....

In any case, he NCAA truly is a downright evil, twisted, deeply iniquitous organization, it really is incredible. They have no shame. They have one mission and that is to exploit and rape these athletes, or die trying. That is abundantly clear at this point, that that is their institutional purpose, and what they are committed to until the bitter end. Their only response to their little waterloo was to regroup and try to reassert a state of affairs where players can make as little as possible, by any means necessary. And it's very obvious that's what they're doing. There's absolutely nothing in any way about 'pay for play' that is somehow scandalous, morally/ethically objectionable, or not 'good for the sport'. But the NCAA apparently defines themselves by their exploitative raise d'être, and it's the only thing that's ever on their agenda.

And can you really even blame them? They have so much blood on their hands at this point, so to speak. There's no forgiveness for what they've done. Just none at all. They're a ghastly, horrific entity in society, and there's no coming back from it. So I could understand their total denial and being morally reduced to going down with the ship. Mark Emmert should die in prison if there was any justice....

I’m not sure I can agree with your characterization of the NCAA. Sure, they have stumbled but they also oversee hundreds of thousands of athletes not just football where there is zero money involved.

We have covered this several times and it’s well documented. About 20 of the over 1000 schools make money in sports. ND is one of them BECAUSE and ONLY BECAUSE of football.

I do agree with you, the tooth paste is not going back in the tube so we lead like we should always do.

If they wanted to stop it, the schools can form a “league” with their own rules and the players can collectively bargain. Just like tbe NFL. Takes the courts out of it as a league can set its own rules and could limit it. But I don’t see the 20 schools that benefit going along with anything that hurts their gravy train or their legacy.

Pay for play is coming, so get used to the idea. I mean it's already here, and it's not going anywhere. The NCAA can say whatever the F they want, even though they're already a completely discredited, delegitimized organization, and the SCOTUS has already spoken unequivocally on the matter.

Now if benighted fans want to live in their fantasy worlds, you guys can knock yourselves out. That's what they got message boards for. But this isn't some judgement call, this shit went all the way to the supreme court, and the NCAA was effectively stripped of the authority to simply decide things as they see fit, so they have no ability to limit any form of payment, certainly not on the mere basis of their own worthless, exploitative say-so. That's what they're no longer allowed to do. And so if you keep talking as if they're going to just arbitrarily make some new rule, and limit players ability to make money off their so-called NIL.... it ain't happening. That's why they're begging congress to pass a federal law, so maybe they can do an end run around SCOTUS. That's their hail mary, it's all they got left....

In any case, he NCAA truly is a downright evil, twisted, deeply iniquitous organization, it really is incredible. They have no shame. They have one mission and that is to exploit and rape these athletes, or die trying. That is abundantly clear at this point, that that is their institutional purpose, and what they are committed to until the bitter end. Their only response to their little waterloo was to regroup and try to reassert a state of affairs where players can make as little as possible, by any means necessary. And it's very obvious that's what they're doing. There's absolutely nothing in any way about 'pay for play' that is somehow scandalous, morally/ethically objectionable, or not 'good for the sport'. But the NCAA apparently defines themselves by their exploitative raise d'être, and it's the only thing that's ever on their agenda.

And can you really even blame them? They have so much blood on their hands at this point, so to speak. There's no forgiveness for what they've done. Just none at all. They're a ghastly, horrific entity in society, and there's no coming back from it. So I could understand their total denial and being morally reduced to going down with the ship. Mark Emmert should die in prison if there was any justice....

You are certainly entitled to your opinion of the NCAA--and like most of your opinions, while colorfully expressed, it is completely over-the-top and brims with invective and hyperbole--but the conclusions you draw as to the Alston v. NCAA case are very much overstated. Have you even read the opinion? Gorsuch's majority opinion is actually a pretty narrow one; it merely upholds a ruling made by the district court (and affirmed by the Ninth Circuit) striking down on antitrust grounds NCAA restrictions on education-related expenses. The Court's opinion did not, however, address the legality of all forms of NCAA restrictions on student-athlete compensation, including those that are non-education related. While Kavanaugh's concurring opinion had some ominous things to say about those other restrictions, those issues were simply not decided in the Alston case. It is hard to predict whether the more dismissive views that Kavanaugh expressed will be shared by a majority of the Court when and if they ever come before the Court.

It seems pretty clear that the NCAA has seen the handwriting on the wall with the Alston ruling and understands that it no longer has carte blanche to do whatever it wants--hence the new NIL rules--but to conclude, as you apparently have, that Alston has completely neutered the NCAA is reading way too much into the opinion.

While the NCAA is certainly not without flaws, to disband it entirely, as you seem to advocate, makes little sense. Certainly the NCAA has much that needs to be fixed, but to eradicate it completely will ultimately lead to instability. The stronger and more financially secure athletic conferences will simply attain an even greater stranglehold on college athletics. Is that what we want? At the end of the day, isn't that sort of akin to defunding the police?

Reactions: 4-4-3
I’m not sure I can agree with your characterization of the NCAA. Sure, they have stumbled but they also oversee hundreds of thousands of athletes not just football where there is zero money involved.

We have covered this several times and it’s well documented. About 20 of the over 1000 schools make money in sports. ND is one of them BECAUSE and ONLY BECAUSE of football.

I do agree with you, the tooth paste is not going back in the tube so we lead like we should always do.

If they wanted to stop it, the schools can form a “league” with their own rules and the players can collectively bargain. Just like tbe NFL. Takes the courts out of it as a league can set its own rules and could limit it. But I don’t see the 20 schools that benefit going along with anything that hurts their gravy train or their legacy.
No way, at this point, no way.... Old boy even wrote a book admitting his guilt! So this is not some sort of uncertain thing, not a matter of personal opinion.... Walter Byers, the architect of the NCAA and it's leader for over thirty years, on his deathbed, wrote a damn book, a memoir essentially admitting to everything. And you could buy that book if you want. The sub-title of it or whatever was: Exploiting College Athletes....

So don't take my word for it, get it from the horse's mouth. And no matter how much they're embarrassed, how much they're exposed, and how much the phony baloney, the deliberately, wittingly, knowingly, by-design phony 'amateurism' that they instituted and forced all athletes to abide by under pain of total exclusion from college eligibility, knowing full well that in American society that college sports, outside of minor league baseball or junior hockey in Canada, is the gateway to all high-level sports across the spectrum in this country.... they forced this shit down the throats of all athletes everywhere, because they could, and they're dealing with children, HS kids, so they figure they can get away with it.... and they're so twisted and so evil, that they will admit to absolutely nothing, and just continue to double down, double down, double down.... even after a right-wing, pro-business, pro-wealthy establishment supreme court abosolutely humiliated them, with a unanimous vote that they better effin' cut it out, and that the game is up.

And yet they continue on like the most unregenerate criminal scumbags imaginable. As if it's their god-given right, and the natural, proper order of things to exploit these athletes, and unilaterally decide how things are going to be. It's so blatant at this point, and they are such explicit enemies of the athletes, that if they try to undo this pay for play regime that's getting settled in, and re-institute the old socioeconomic order and try to put the hammer down, that there will be a serious backlash, and you might see CFB and CBB players actually organize and strike....

As far as the logistics of being the humdrum, everyday governing body of the sport? That's nothing... It's not why they exist, and we already have conferences that basically do all the work, and the planning and scheduling and whatnot anyway. The NCAA is there to hoard the money and enforce the amateursism - AND THAT'S IT.....

I said it before and I'll say it again...
When the dust settles on this horseshit nobody will be able to conpete with Hollywood and Oil money.
I know it...Saban knows it ..

It's not healthy whatsoever for the game.

I'm all for free enterprise and make the most you can...and all that....

BUT....

Let's not act like these kids are slaves here just working for the man only getting a used rag for clothing and sharing a can of soup with allocated one cup of warm water per day.

These kids..pending where they're attending...are getting a quarter of a million dollars worth of goods and services over four years. Well over 300k at certain schools.

They graduate 101 percent debt free.

A few here will say any other student or scholarship can make money...
Wwweeellll...so can the scholarship athlete. They have the complete permission of the NCAA to work part time if they wish during the school year.

Even so...if you took a straw poll and asked all those kids who are leaving school with tons of debt immediately upon graduation if they'd rather have been in a position to leave the school 101 percent debt free...
How do you think those results would be?

Moreover sure the university makes a lot of money from the athlete's services but most of these places are putting it right back into the program. Facilites...equipment...the best coaches money can buy...etc etc.

Lawsuits will certainly be coming

I said it before and I'll say it again...
When the dust settles on this horseshit nobody will be able to conpete with Hollywood and Oil money.
I know it...Saban knows it ..

It's not healthy whatsoever for the game.

I'm all for free enterprise and make the most you can...and all that....

BUT....

Let's not act like these kids are slaves here just working for the man only getting a used rag for clothing and sharing a can of soup with allocated one cup of warm water per day.

These kids..pending where they're attending...are getting a quarter of a million dollars worth of goods and services over four years. Well over 300k at certain schools.

They graduate 101 percent debt free.

A few here will say any other student or scholarship can make money...
Wwweeellll...so can the scholarship athlete. They have the complete permission of the NCAA to work part time if they wish during the school year.

Even so...if you took a straw poll and asked all those kids who are leaving school with tons of debt immediately upon graduation if they'd rather have been in a position to leave the school 101 percent debt free...
How do you think those results would be?

Moreover sure the university makes a lot of money from the athlete's services but most of these places are putting it right back into the program. Facilites...equipment...the best coaches money can buy...etc etc.

Lawsuits will certainly be coming
Elon Musk is a Notre Dame fan, right?

Sadly the idiots that think the NFL pays more than an ND degree are incredibly stupid. An ND degree pays way more. Lol!! It’s an automatic class move.
Is this opinion based on anything?

Oh, and if it's really true, and ND, as a fanbase, as a football culture, is absolutely coming through for their players, and the NIL money is flowing.... then on good on them. They love football, they have the money, and it's completely legal and there's absolutely no shame of any kind in it, then hell effin' yes....

I'm sure for ND fans/boosters, there is some shame in it, because you know how ridiculously holier than thou ND is, but whatever.... if they want to be all discreet and uppity about it, that's cool too. And if they want to have a collective arrangement where they share all the money equally, or at least maybe more equally than other programs, then that's even cooler. I don't know if the Mendoza fund is distributed in that way at all or not, but it seems like the sort of thing ND would get all bunched up about. But whatever, any program should feel free to be as creative and judicious as they want to. And more power to them!

Of course the NCAA, and their individual member institutions, are afraid that the players will eventually come for the real money... the tv deals and the gate and all the rest of it, just like professional athletes, which they definitely will.... that they'll regret not having fought this fight to the death. Oh well.....

In 10 years you'll have USC and Texas fans unless you get a handle on this

It won’t get that far. At that point the lobbying for change would happen. Monopolies kill the free market. Nobody would watch anymore and if people don’t watch, the money dies. College football and all paid sports always will be at the mercy of the fans. Imagine if 50 million people decide to turn the channel, stop buying tickets, merchandise, etc. because just 2 teams as you say have ALL the money and power. That’s suicide.

It won’t get that far. At that point the lobbying for change would happen. Monopolies kill the free market. Nobody would watch anymore and if people don’t watch, the money dies. College football and all paid sports always will be at the mercy of the fans. Imagine if 50 million people decide to turn the channel, stop buying tickets, merchandise, etc. because just 2 teams as you say have ALL the money and power. That’s suicide.
10 years it would be a ghost town.

3 years at most change will be coming. It has to

I know nothing about NIL averages and what kids are being promised or getting. But an observation I wanna make here. So far Freeman has secured 15 commitments for the 23 and 24 class combined. Every single one of them is a 4 star or better with Keeley being the lone 5 star. And ND is very likely to add some more 4 stars in the near future. Is it fair to say that ND and "friends of the program" are not disadvantaged nor lacking participation in the NIL game?

Last edited:
Reactions: ftnfan62
What's the keep NIL from going higher and higher the way MLB salaries did after free agency? Nothing. This "arms race" is a very slippery slope.

What's the keep NIL from going higher and higher the way MLB salaries did after free agency? Nothing. This "arms race" is a very slippery slope.
This is exactly what’s going to happen. I’m happy for the players although I hope they all get paid not just a few 5 stars and marquee players. My concern is with the fans that ultimately finance the sport. Where’s the interest in a sport with zero parity and all the top players go to 1 of 10 schools or end up transferring to one of them? Not much to look forward to when there’s only 2 or 3 games on your schedule worth watching. I was pretty excited about an expanded playoff and majority of the fans wanted that but consideration of fans interest seems absent.

This is exactly what’s going to happen. I’m happy for the players although I hope they all get paid not just a few 5 stars and marquee players. My concern is with the fans that ultimately finance the sport. Where’s the interest in a sport with zero parity and all the top players go to 1 of 10 schools or end up transferring to one of them? Not much to look forward to when there’s only 2 or 3 games on your schedule worth watching. I was pretty excited about an expanded playoff and majority of the fans wanted that but consideration of fans interest seems absent.
Get used to it, buddy. You honestly think they're going to consult the fans, and see if you're okay with it first, before we proceed with allowing players to get paid, after being unjustly and illegally denied the right all these years....

I've heard of some naive, milktoast shit before in my life, but this one's taking the cake. No one's going to check with the fans. Like they're going to ask you, for permission?? What planet do you live on??

Get used to it, buddy. You honestly think they're going to consult the fans, and see if you're okay with it first, before we proceed with allowing players to get paid, after being unjustly and illegally denied the right all these years....

I've heard of some naive, milktoast shit before in my life, but this one's taking the cake. No one's going to check with the fans. Like they're going to ask you, for permission?? What planet do you live on??
No sht I didn’t say they would, but it would be nice because no fans = no product. And frankly the product is getting worse by the week

Nothing. This is why I believe Dante will go to A&M. Nobody, and I mean nobody, beats A&M for recruits when they start throwing down oil money. Not Bama, Texas, Georgia. ND won't either. You can't "beat" a team that will pay whatever for players. ND wants to keep standards. They're battling the devil without a sword.

Last edited:
Nothing. This is why I believe Dante will go to A&M. Nobody, and I mean nobody, beats A&M for recruits when they start throwing down oil money. Not Bama, Texas, Georgia. ND won't either. You can't "beat" a team that will pay whatever for players. ND wants to keep standards. They're battling the devil without a sword.
I mean, that’s how it is now. If Dante wants to go to TAMU, then good for him. I’ll never fault anyone for chasing cash, especially with everything going on in the world. I bleed blue and gold, but I’d drop ND without even thinking about it if someone offered me millions to play for them. The only thing that would sway me is if ND were to offer something that would make me happy, but ALSO classes and a support system to ensure I’m making smart decisions with my money.

That’s NDs edge over other schools as I see it, and it’s a great pitch. “Not only will you be receiving money from NIL deals, but you’ll also learn what to do with that money from the number 1 undergrad business school in the country.” I mean, that’s really a no brainer.

I mean, that’s how it is now. If Dante wants to go to TAMU, then good for him. I’ll never fault anyone for chasing cash, especially with everything going on in the world. I bleed blue and gold, but I’d drop ND without even thinking about it if someone offered me millions to play for them. The only thing that would sway me is if ND were to offer something that would make me happy, but ALSO classes and a support system to ensure I’m making smart decisions with my money.

That’s NDs edge over other schools as I see it, and it’s a great pitch. “Not only will you be receiving money from NIL deals, but you’ll also learn what to do with that money from the number 1 undergrad business school in the country.” I mean, that’s really a no brainer.
I'd never fault Dante. I'd fault Rees and Freeman for going all in on him. It's a ridiculous strategy and I've been hearing for months they "can't afford to miss" an elite QB this cycle. I'm tired of hearing that all in on Dante was the right thing to do. No it wasn't. If it works, great and we got lucky. If not, it's a disaster. People need to stop letting their cognitive dissonance get in their way. It's dumb. It was dumb with Shipley. It's even dumber with Dante. You can't say oh well once a decade all in works. BS. That's not enough. We need a 4-5 star QB every single year. There was NO reason to go all in. Historically, going all in does not mean squat to players. Did Oregon, Michigan, A&M, LSU go all in? Nope. And he's considering them just as much as he is ND. Replay this and we could have gotten Arnold, possibly Vizzina, possibly someone else. Now it's Dante or bust unless you take Avery Johnson, which we might have no other choice. Avery Johnson can't pass and from what I've heard on podcasts, is not very good.

Last edited:
I'd never fault Dante. I'd fault Rees and Freeman for going all in on him. It's a ridiculous strategy and I've been hearing for months they "can't afford to miss" an elite QB this cycle. I'm tired of hearing that all in on Dante was the right thing to do. No it wasn't. If it works, great and we got lucky. If not, it's a disaster. People need to stop letting their cognitive dissonance get in their way. It's dumb. It was dumb with Shipley. It's even dumber with Dante. You can't say oh well once a decade all in works. BS. That's not enough. We need a 4-5 star QB every single year. There was NO reason to go all in. Historically, going all in does not mean squat to players. Did Oregon, Michigan, A&M, LSU go all in? Nope. And he's considering them just as much as he is ND. Replay this and we could have gotten Arnold, possibly Vizzina, possibly someone else. Now it's Dante or bust unless you take Avery Johnson, which we might have no other choice. Avery Johnson can't pass and from what I've heard on podcasts, is not very good.
He's getting like pat

He's getting like pat

Standards? There are none, you’re either in the nil race or you’re Boise state. ND will do whatever is necessary bank on it

Standards? There are none, you’re either in the nil race or you’re Boise state. ND will do whatever is necessary bank on it

“Whatever is necessary”? You do realize ND has the largest endowment of any P5. They could spend away, acting like tools. They’re not using it for to outbid oil men for high school kids that haven't proven anything. All I keep hearing is “ND is doing it the right way”. If that’s the case, they must be doing it the way that means we aren’t paying you like TAMU. I’m assuming Jack Swarbrick has more sense than Tommy Rees. Hell, if I were him I’d step in and politely nudge them in the direction of better QB recruiting strategy. Perhaps they can speak with a financial advisor about diversification or go to gamblers anonymous. Like, hey, ever consider other players?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT