ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Win Vs. #6

stu4don

I've posted how many times?
Dec 13, 2006
To win the Maui! Should move the Irish into the top ten... Brey's put together a solid team. Bonzie had 25 with 11 bounds. Kid is a beast.

Grew up a ND football fan and IU basketball fan. Didn't go to either college but that's what happens to a kid growing up in Indiana during the 70's. The last three or four years I have come to appreciate ND basketball.

Reactions: Telx1
To win the Maui! Should move the Irish into the top ten... Brey's put together a solid team. Bonzie had 25 with 11 bounds. Kid is a beast.

Brey just know how to coach an "old team". He really has that down. Last night was classic. Geben, Farrell and Bonzie leading the way.

Next year will be interesting because we will have a younger team. I expect to see a lot of Durham, Hubb, Harvey and Carmody/Goodwin next year.

Reactions: Kelso86
Brey just know how to coach an "old team". He really has that down. Last night was classic. Geben, Farrell and Bonzie leading the way.

Next year will be interesting because we will have a younger team. I expect to see a lot of Durham, Hubb, Harvey and Carmody/Goodwin next year.
don't forget Gibbs and Djoko. IMO Djoko is going to be a really good player ... just no room in the rotation. Brey respects his guys allegiance to the program. If Harvey can become more productive offensively right now he should get more minutes. He can bring this team to Final Four contention.

I like Harvey a lot and he plays with a lot of confidence. He made a couple of really nice plays on the defensive end of the floor too.

I'd like to see more Djoko because he's got great length on the defensive end and can hit the 3s but right now there is really no one playing at a level that would make him a starter. Geben has picked up his game too. Fun team to watch so far.

"Brey's put together a solid team."

But, according to some -- Brey cannot coach!!!
Yeah, those voices have been very quiet lately. Probably waiting in the weeds for our first loss, then they will pounce.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT