ADVERTISEMENT

New pipeline?

NDIRISH53

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 13, 2016
Wimbush... Ademelola twins... shayne Simon committing today. Slight ND lean over Michigan. Love his play style. Has a chance to start at Rover as a frosh. Catholic school powerhouses other than St. Peter's prep. Jersey has been good to us as well as Michigan the past few years. Fantastic state to keep hounding

Reactions: Bodizephax
Agree 100%. They don't have an in state school. Cali has 3 good football programs, Florida has 3 also. Texas is good but the entire big 12 lives on Texas kids. Now don't get me wrong ND still needs those states but I believe NJ could be the most fruitful state for ND.

I'm not sure if I'd call Northern NJ a new pipeline for ND. I'm from the area and you guys have had a strong presence there since before I was born (I'm in my 40s).

I think the bigger question is if you guys can expand that presence to the rest of the state and non-catholic schools?

I'm not sure if I'd call Northern NJ a new pipeline for ND. I'm from the area and you guys have had a strong presence there since before I was born (I'm in my 40s).

I think the bigger question is if you guys can expand that presence to the rest of the state and non-catholic schools?
Used to spend a ton of time in west orange as a teen. Awesome town!

ADVERTISEMENT