ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Stanford Odds

Wouldn’t I be better off giving 11.5 and taking 18 ?
If you can.

Stanford runs a slow mesh RPO. It is VERY effective against teams that can't get penetration with their D-lines. It is a nightmare with teams that can. Against ND they will probably have to get out of it if the line plays to its potential. This could be a boat race.

Don’t overlook the trees. They are second best team we’ve played

Stanford's probably better than their 1-4 record would indicate. They've lost to USC, Washington and Oregon, and by one point to Oregon State. So we'll need to play well Saturday.

Reactions: 4-4-3
Stanford's probably better than their 1-4 record would indicate. They've lost to USC, Washington and Oregon, and by one point to Oregon State. So we'll need to play well Saturday.
If it was at Stanford, it might be somewhat interesting. If this game is close in the 4th quarter, it's a really bad performance by us

Stanford is really bad!

If it was at Stanford, it might be somewhat interesting. If this game is close in the 4th quarter, it's a really bad performance by us
Agreed, but what I meant was, they've played a tough schedule and are probably a little better than their record indicates.

Reactions: Golson5
Agreed, but what I meant was, they've played a tough schedule and are probably a little better than their record indicates.
I think thay maybe a little worse then people think. They playd a new offense against us that they showed for the first time ever and it took us time to adapt.

Reactions: mbd11
Finally some sanity

Absolutely should not be favored by 18. Unranked with loss to Marshall at home. Long trip back from dominant win against an overrated far west team.

Is Stanford 3 scores worse than Marshall?

Both Washington and USC they were down big and scored twice in the 4th to cut the score. Maybe it was like UNC looking respectable in a dominated game.

But, their coach has had some really good teams. They have good players. They are battle tested. I would bet they would not lose to Marshall.

I would just be ready to play against 22 scholarship players on a P5 club. I'd take a 1-point win and move on. If we beat Marshall by 1-Pt, we would be ranked in the top 10.

Both Washington and USC they were down big and scored twice in the 4th to cut the score. Maybe it was like UNC looking respectable in a dominated game.

But, their coach has had some really good teams. They have good players. They are battle tested. I would bet they would not lose to Marshall.

I would just be ready to play against 22 scholarship players on a P5 club. I'd take a 1-point win and move on. If we beat Marshall by 1-Pt, we would be ranked in the top 10.
A 1 point win would be a step backwards

Oregon and Washington were able to lay it on Stanford. We need to prove we can do the same. No more squeakers against terrible opponents like Cal and Marshall. It's getting old.

Long trip back ? 3 hours. They weren't in Melbourne.
yep and LAS airport is right by hotel/stadium. We sometimes have to fly into an airport a little further from the stadium due to plane size. Example, team flys into greensboro when we play wake forest or roanoke when we play Vtech. Both of those trips door to door take just as long as the las vegas trip.

Absolutely should not be favored by 18. Unranked with loss to Marshall at home. Long trip back from dominant win against an overrated far west team.

Is Stanford 3 scores worse than Marshall?
That's not how football works

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT