Could ND be favored by about 3 TD’s ?

I think so,

BUT

The mystery continues !

Could ND be favored by about 3 TD’s ?

I think so,

BUT

The mystery continues !
Las Vegas lines have zero to do with how many actual points separate teams. It’s strictly evening out bettor’s beliefs, and to make money.

Las Vegas lines have zero to do with how many actual points separate teams. It’s strictly evening out bettor’s beliefs, and to make money.
The opening line that is set by Vegas has nothing to do with who is going to bet on who. Only after the opening line is set does the line move based on where the money is going.

Reactions: BGI User 756
The opening line that is set by Vegas has nothing to do with who is going to bet on who. Only after the opening line is set does the line move based on where the money is going.
That’s what I said.

Our senior day game history is below average…so scares me
Didn’t ND beat GaTech 55-0 on senior day? BC 40-7 in 2019. That was a great win for BC. But no way NCState is #16. Without their QB they’ve become average at best. ND just needs to focus and play.

NCState turned it over 4 times. If ND doesn’t do this they will win. Now…. Will it be a blowout? I would not lay the points.

Reactions: NDinNJ
That’s not true, the setting of the opening line is critical to the projected results of the game.

Vegas is not Kreskin, they can’t predict what‘s on the betting public’s mind.

While the ultimate objective is to even out the money, Vegas can’t afford to “guess” what the betting public may think.

ND’s record when they’re a double digit favorite has been disastrous this year.

Scarey times !

That’s not true, the setting of the opening line is critical to the projected results of the game.

Vegas is not Kreskin, they can’t predict what‘s on the betting public’s mind.

While the ultimate objective is to even out the money, Vegas can’t afford to “guess” what the betting public may think.
That’s what I said.

Didn’t ND beat GaTech 55-0 on senior day? BC 40-7 in 2019. That was a great win for BC. But no way NCState is #16. Without their QB they’ve become average at best. ND just needs to focus and play.
yes they did. Good memory.

I guess I recalled, and was was underwhelmed by a bunch of games earlier in decade - Syracuse 2020 (45-21 W against 1-10 Syr), Navy 2017 (24-17 W), VT 2016 (loss), WF 2015 (28-7 win), Ville 2014 (L), BYU 2013 (23-13 win)

Take the points. We can’t beat anybody by 3 touchdowns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT