ADVERTISEMENT

ND UConn WBB

BGI User 1596

I've posted how many times?
Aug 29, 2003
chance to win a big one! then again, maybe not. 12 -2 UConn

Last edited:
Learning experience for the girls.

UConn is obviously the superior team in this game. None of the ND starters have ever played against UConn.

Learning experience for the girls.

UConn is obviously the superior team in this game. None of the ND starters have ever played against UConn.
ND looks like they took three years off recruiting. 52 - 25 at the half.

ND looks like they took three years off recruiting. 52 - 25 at the half.

I guess if Muffet would ignore her prejudicial, illegal hiring practice if banning male coaches then she might win again

I half kid around. I’m very disappointed in her statement about not hiring a man. In fact, I would hope she got talked to about it by ND

that said, she is a great coach and should turn this around in 2 years. She needs height. She needs a point guard.

I expected this to be at least competitive. UConn has backups playing with 7 minutes to play.

When was the last time ND was under .500 11 games into the season?

Last edited:
this team will be better next year with the 3rd rated class coming in which will add depth and height but probably won't be a final four contender until the following year

I guess if Muffet would ignore her prejudicial, illegal hiring practice if banning male coaches then she might win again

I half kid around. I’m very disappointed in her statement about not hiring a man. In fact, I would hope she got talked to about it by ND

that said, she is a great coach and should turn this around in 2 years. She needs height. She needs a point guard.
She believes there are plenty of qualified women and they need all the help that they can get. Since her record is frankly the third best of all time in the Womens game anyone claiming this is a problem is a MORON.

She believes there are plenty of qualified women and they need all the help that they can get. Since her record is frankly the third best of all time in the Womens game anyone claiming this is a problem is a MORON.
The only moron would be someone, anyone in this day and age who accepts her discriminatory statement. It’s totally wrong.
If you don’t see that, you are a bigot

I said she’s a great coach and will turn the progrAm in 2 years time. Nobody should turn a blind eye to discrimination. She can hire women and advance women in the workplace. But you don’t say what she said publicly

Reactions: bizzybecknd
I am guessing there's around 350 D1 basketball programs. If you conservatively estimate three coaches per program, that's 1,150 coaching positions in men's D1 basketball. How many of those 1,150 are women? Women's college basketball and the WNBA have turned out thousands of qualified coaches. Even several NBA teams have women on staff. Yet you probably can't name a woman on a men's D1 bball staff.

So perhaps the discrimination self righteousness is a bit misplaced? Muffet is just doing her part to make sure women get a fair shot at coaching basketball at a high level.

Back to the UConn game ... did anyone notice Sam Brunelle sat out the whole 2nd half. Any idea what the problem was?

Hope the program is not losing another player to injury!

The only moron would be someone, anyone in this day and age who accepts her discriminatory statement. It’s totally wrong.
If you don’t see that, you are a bigot

I said she’s a great coach and will turn the progrAm in 2 years time. Nobody should turn a blind eye to discrimination. She can hire women and advance women in the workplace. But you don’t say what she said publicly
The only bigot I see here is you. Whiny little SJW.
Your post history says it all.

Reactions: DublinND
Back to the UConn game ... did anyone notice Sam Brunelle sat out the whole 2nd half. Any idea what the problem was?

Hope the program is not losing another player to injury!
They were concerned with her knee but said it was more for rest since the game was already out of hand.

Depressing year but hope for the future. We have been spoiled for how many years of being right there for the National Championship every year.
And the talent is now spreading out more and more. 10 years ago for the best players there were only about 5 schools that were in contention. Now there are 20 or more.

The only bigot I see here is you. Whiny little SJW.
Your post history says it all.

U r a sad excuse for decency. I dare you to explain how or what in my post indicates I am a bigot: you can’t.

Instead you go juvenile and insult me. It’s clear who you are and it’s sad and evident to all.

Maybe, just maybe, if you are holding down a job, which is not likely —. Your boss will replace you with someone else and publicly claim he doesn’t want your gender on his/her team.

You would have an opportunity to sue for discrimination but being that you are acceptable of this kind of behavior, you would just live off food stamps and send your boss a thank you note.

U r a sad excuse for decency. I dare you to explain how or what in my post indicates I am a bigot: you can’t.

Instead you go juvenile and insult me. It’s clear who you are and it’s sad and evident to all.

Maybe, just maybe, if you are holding down a job, which is not likely —. Your boss will replace you with someone else and publicly claim he doesn’t want your gender on his/her team.

You would have an opportunity to sue for discrimination but being that you are acceptable of this kind of behavior, you would just live off food stamps and send your boss a thank you note.
go suck your thumb and sit in the corner with the dunce cap on like you deserve

theskibro is 100% correct McGraw is a bigot by any definition. This notion that women are somehow entitled to take the big chair in Congress, Sports or the C-Suite, because men have been in charge forever, and it is time for women to "take their turn". Is such a "little girl" thing to say.

I can pretty guarantee the greatest woman's coach in any sport (Pat Summit) would not have said something so bigoted and stupid. Maybe that is why Pat had 400% more success than Little Miss Muffet McGraw and would likely still be kicking her ass if she did not get sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: theskibro
theskibro is 100% correct McGraw is a bigot by any definition. This notion that women are somehow entitled to take the big chair in Congress, Sports or the C-Suite, because men have been in charge forever, and it is time for women to "take their turn". Is such a "little girl" thing to say.

I can pretty guarantee the greatest woman's coach in any sport (Pat Summit) would not have said something so bigoted and stupid. Maybe that is why Pat had 400% more success than Little Miss Muffet McGraw and would likely still be kicking her ass if she did not get sick.
400%?? Not quite my friend. By any definition, ( wins, winning %, national championships), Muffet is a top ten coach ALL TIME. I didn’t agree with her statement either and believe you hire the best coaches possible to develop the 12 WOMEN you have recruited and entrusted to your leadership. Having said that I don’t believe there is anything bigoted about her. Btw, pat summit is not the best woman’s coach in her own sport let alone any sport

3rd best? By what measure?

ADVERTISEMENT