ADVERTISEMENT

ND O Line gets NIL endorsement

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Mission BBQ, a national chain with locations in 16 states, is sponsoring the Notre Dame offensive line. The company has five restaurants in Indiana, including one in Mishawaka, just outside of South Bend.

The chain has previously supported Notre Dame linemen. It catered Liam Eichenberg’s NFL Draft party,

The official BBQ is ND offensive line.

Reactions: spenna and Kelso86
There’s one down here in Port St. Lucie Fl, really good, but I have to say 4 Rivers Smokehouse is a bit better.

Out west Lucilles is great chain. But real bbq is in someones shack or food truck.

We have a mission near me in southeastern Pennsylvania and I will definitely be making a few trips to support the folks who support the Irish (and our troops).

Reactions: Golson5
I would put Old Hickory here in Owensboro against any BBQ place in the world. They're that insanely good!

Mission BBQ, a national chain with locations in 16 states, is sponsoring the Notre Dame offensive line. The company has five restaurants in Indiana, including one in Mishawaka, just outside of South Bend.

The chain has previously supported Notre Dame linemen. It catered Liam Eichenberg’s NFL Draft party,

The official BBQ is ND offensive line.
Mission BBQ is a real American kind of place. makes me feel good when i go there .

ADVERTISEMENT