ADVERTISEMENT

ND Boston College MBB

That’s what two below average teams look like trying to close out a game. Someone had to lose. It’s going to be a long ACC season. I think Brey stays to see this current group of sophomores through their 4 years ... that might be the team that gets back into the field of 64. This is starting to feel a lot like the end of the Digger days ... no excitement and half filled arena. This should be a good job ... next coach needs to bring some spark to recruiting.

overall I love what coach Brey has done in his 20 or so yrs at nd but if this season continues to go south and we miss a third straight post season then our AD needs force him to retire and start the program fresh with another coach

Brey needs to look to exit if the downward spiral continues. He’s done an adequate job over the last 20 years. Two elite 8’s and the team that lost to Kentucky was a championship level team. The last time you could say that about ND basketball was 1978.

Its really sad to see how far we've dropped. I've watched several games, and honestly speaking we stink, we really have no real talent on this team. Gonna be a long year, and a longer rebuild

I think Brey quit he had the perfect opportunity to recruit players that actually had game and he missed the opportunity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT