ADVERTISEMENT

ND and the NFL DRAFT

Golson5

All Star
Apr 15, 2019
5 players selected in the first 3 rounds !

Big bounce back day for the Irish. 3 OL taken. OLineU. Another tight end drafted TEndU

Expecting at least 2 more on day 3 of the draft in Hayes and Ogundeji. But hoping for more (Book, Kraemer, McKinley, Skowronek, Wright, McCloud)

So at least 7 drafted players. Great job by Kelly and the staff. They know how to develop players and put them in the league

Big bounce back day for the Irish. 3 OL taken. OLineU. Another tight end drafted TEndU

Expecting at least 2 more on day 3 of the draft in Hayes and Ogundeji. But hoping for more (Book, Kraemer, McKinley, Skowronek, Wright, McCloud)

So at least 7 drafted players. Great job by Kelly and the staff. They know how to develop players and put them in the league
They will join Chase Claypool, Quentin Nelson, Stephon Tuitt, Zack Martin , Golden Tate, Will Fuller and the rest of the Irish in dominating the league !

Reactions: IrishMike409

100%! The staff has an excellent eye and ability to develop players. From Kelly to position coaches to Bill Rees to unknown members of the recruiting staff.....job well done

Ben. Tommy and Javon should make 8. Maybe Book gets a very late round.

Seven for sure. As for the other hopefuls, if I was one of these, I would rather have the freedom of trying to catch on with teams of my choice rather than being a late round draftee. I appreciate that there is a certain amount of personal cache that comes from being drafted, but signing as an undrafted free agent has its advantage. Bottom line, if they are good enough, they’ll play somewhere, whether drafted or not.

I thin nick should get drafted....I personally wouldn’t draft kraemer wright book javon or Ben

Hopefully, every high School offensive lineman is watching the draft. Basically, the entire ND offensive line went in the first three rounds. Where is the five star talent at?

They will join Chase Claypool, Quentin Nelson, Stephon Tuitt, Zack Martin , Golden Tate, Will Fuller and the rest of the Irish in dominating the league !
Don't forget rising star Mike McGlinchey and Pro Bowler, Ronnie Stanley! OL U, indeed! Plus Harrison Smith, Tranquil (who was starting before his injury!), Tillery...

C'mon recruits. Get an education at one of the top 15 U's AND make big $$$ in the NFL!

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Just for fun -- predict these future stars place in draft:

Fisher
Spindler
Baker
Patterson
Q Carroll

I thin nick should get drafted....I personally wouldn’t draft kraemer wright book javon or Ben
That’s why you need to keep your day job.

Evidently the professionals who do this for a living are far more qualified than you when it comes to evaluating talent for the NFL

Reactions: Pennick4
Hopefully, every high School offensive lineman is watching the draft. Basically, the entire ND offensive line went in the first three rounds. Where is the five star talent at?

TOUCHE !

VERY GOOD !

We've gone from Tight End U to Oline U. I guess the stretch of TEs from 05-15 outkicked the coverage.

i'M gonna predict that Takacs,Mayer,Bauman,Berrong and Evans will all eventually be drafted after they graduate. Mayer will go as a junior. Takacs might too.

ADVERTISEMENT