ADVERTISEMENT

ND 2023 Schedule

NDblitz

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Dec 15, 2021
I know a lot of people don't like the idea of ND playing an FCS team. But I really think the 2023 schedulesets up nice for the team to grow.

8/26 - Navy - good time to play that game
9/2 - Tenn State
9/9 - Bye
9/16 - CMU
9/23 - Ohio State.
All games at home. Plus the one in Ireland.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Bye week would be better the week before Ohio State or after the Navy game. Makes no sense to me to have it where it is especially when hosting Tennessee State and Central Michigan as I would have thought we would have more scheduling power with them.

Bye week would be better the week before Ohio State or after the Navy game. Makes no sense to me to have it where it is especially when hosting Tennessee State and Central Michigan as I would have thought we would have more scheduling power with them.
Since when do bye weeks help? Clemson had a bye before playing in South Bend. Notre Dame did not.

IMO, a whole lot of nothing.

I hate playing FCS teams
The one thing ND did not do for so long and frankly swarbrick and company need their cojones (if they have any which I doubt) chopped to bits for doing it now.

it is stupid to say bye weeks mean nothing; a week of rest for a team coming off some tough games is a good idea to anyone with a brain.
Byes don't mean anything. I remember Notre Dame having a bye week before playing at Michigan, and that meant a whole lot of nothing.

Playing the week before IMO helps with continuity.

Since when do bye weeks help? Clemson had a bye before playing in South Bend. Notre Dame did not.

IMO, a whole lot of nothing.
"Since when do bye weeks help? Clemson had a bye before playing in South Bend"

And, think back to the disaster that was Michigan in 2019

Reactions: Classic Irish
"Since when do bye weeks help? Clemson had a bye before playing in South Bend"

And, think back to the disaster that was Michigan in 2019
Exactly. Michigan played Penn State the week before, Notre Dame had a bye.

Meant a whole lot of nothing.

Byes don't mean anything. I remember Notre Dame having a bye week before playing at Michigan, and that meant a whole lot of nothing.

Playing the week before IMO helps with continuity.
You truly are football stupid
A weeks rest is clearly something beyond your limited comprehension

You truly are football stupid
A weeks rest is clearly something beyond your limited comprehension
Weak response … instead of saying he’s stupid for not believing you, explain why you are right. He gave you two examples where the map and ground don’t agree. Either tell him why those are bad examples or give him 20 examples back that support your argument … or just do what everyone else does around here and sink into insults and name calling.

We have 4 weeks, 3 games to get ready for Ohio State and the meat of the schedule.

Should be 3 and 0 and hopefully playing well going into that monster game.

Place will be jumping. Should be a top 10 matchup inside ND stadium at night

ADVERTISEMENT