ADVERTISEMENT

ND @ #14 North Carolina (bball)

Kraftwerk

Future coach
Aug 14, 2010
Thoughts? We stand a chance tonight? I'll be watching so I'll throw some input of my own in here once things start rolling

I think if Matt plays Lights out we have a sliver of a chance. I just hope we keep it respectable. Wish Bonzie was back. I miss watching his unbelievable talent.

Terrible shooting AGAIN! Even pathetic numbers from the charity stripe. At least Carolina is sleeping or this is a blowout. Hopefully can learn to shoot in the 2nd half. Moonman is the only guy making shots.

Last edited:
Amazing we're even in the game considering how poorly our guards are shooting.

MF has been beyond terrible tonight ...some really dumb stuff....the guy is an enigma.

Agreed. He was a game killer tonight. Also Torres is completely useless. I wouldn’t be surprised if he averages more fouls than points. I’m looking forward to next years team. They’ll have growing pains, but some good talent coming in.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
four highly rated 4 star players coming in next fall including a borderline 5 star 6-11 post player sitting out due to transfer rules and so help is coming big time

Brey recruited lights out for the upcoming seasons..Can't wait...This years team needed to be healthy to compete. They are not! Farrel needs Colson! Farrel played like he needed to score 50 pts last night. He didnt..

I thought Farrell played OK. He was trying to make some shots to get us back into it but the NC length really made it hard for him. He had some really nice assists off of drives to the hoop. Pfluger was god awful. A complete liability on defense and offense. Gibbs was quiet all night and forced a lot of bad shots. Horrible free throw shooting. Geben though, is much improved. It's good to see players actually develop under Brey.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I thought Farrell played OK. He was trying to make some shots to get us back into it but the NC length really made it hard for him. He had some really nice assists off of drives to the hoop. Pfluger was god awful. A complete liability on defense and offense. Gibbs was quiet all night and forced a lot of bad shots. Horrible free throw shooting. Geben though, is much improved. It's good to see players actually develop under Brey.
I agree. MF takes some bad shots, but a lot of the times they go in so we don't complain. I try not to complain about college players but last year, I couldn't possibly think any lower than I did about Geben.... so I am happy to say I was wrong about him as he is a legit inside post player (not used to a typical big man down there).

Reactions: irishsportsfan
ADVERTISEMENT