ADVERTISEMENT

Moore x’s 2

Looking at it that way I would agree, but the average bettor isn't going to look at it that way. They'll see the far easier schedule and the first time head coach vs one that's made it to two playoffs.

That said I think Notre Dame will end up being a juggernaut under Freeman, he just hasn't had a chance to prove it yet.

Our players will be better too. No chance Riley has a top 3 class. Top 10, likely. It will be ND, Ohio State, Georgia, A&M and Bama. USC in the mix. ND is going to be 1 or 2 and repeat this in 2024. People don’t realize how good this 2023 class is. This isn’t a BK recruiting class. It’s not like it’s 2009 and we have the #21 class followed by #10 while USC sits at the top. This is a different era. That one 2008 class put us in the title game 4 years later. ND is about to do that back to back to back. And we were #6 last year (one of BKs best).

Last edited:
Our players will be better too. No chance Riley has a top 3 class. Top 10, likely. It will be ND, Ohio State, Georgia, A&M and Bama. USC in the mix. ND is going to repeat this in 2024. People don’t realize how good this 2023 class is. This isn’t a BK recruiting class.
I know this isn't a BK recruiting class but they aren't here yet, I'm talking about the odds for this year. 2023-2024 might be a different story.

Reactions: Golson5
I know this isn't a BK recruiting class but they aren't here yet, I'm talking about the odds for this year. 2023-2024 might be a different story.

USC will lose 3-4 games in 2022. No culture. Major holes along the line. They have the worlds weakest schedule but Utah, ND, and OR should beat them.

Looking at it that way I would agree, but the average bettor isn't going to look at it that way. They'll see the far easier schedule and the first time head coach vs one that's made it to two playoffs.

That said I think Notre Dame will end up being a juggernaut under Freeman, he just hasn't had a chance to prove it yet.
Then that is a mistake on them. That's why i said I didn't care

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Then that is a mistake on them. That's why i said I didn't care
It probably is, odds are just predictions based on bets and it's set based on which side you want the bets to go. Anyone that has followed Notre Dame and USC should know that Notre Dame dominates them yearly up front on both sides of the ball.

Unfortunately many of the bettors that Vegas goes after are idiots that just like betting on the next shiny thing.

For example after the Browns landed Deshawn Watson they instantly moved ahead of the Bengals as betting favorites in the AFC North; despite Watson's likely suspension, despite the fact he's done nothing in years, despite the fact that the Browns have never won the AFC North, and despite the fact that the Bengals have Burrow Chase Higgins ect...and they just won the AFC. Right now Lincoln Riley is that "shiny thing."

Point is being betting favorites (especially this far away from the season) means absolutely nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT