ADVERTISEMENT

Miles the Magician (Olivia Miles)

DOMER1964

Shakes Down The Thunder
Nov 6, 2011
I have been a Notre Dame sports fan for close to fifty years and have seen some amazing athletes, both male and female. This young lady is just amazing! She gave me the same feel as former Notre Dame basketball player David Rivers, prior to his car accident.

I have always followed the women's basketball game and we have had some amazing players, but this young lady has me looking up the women's basketball schedule to try and watch every game that she plays. If you have not seen her play, I would recommend that you take a moment to do so. And next year's class will add three additional five-star players to the roster - Promising for sure!

I have been a Notre Dame sports fan for close to fifty years and have seen some amazing athletes, both male and female. This young lady is just amazing! She gave me the same feel as former Notre Dame basketball player David Rivers, prior to his car accident.

I have always followed the women's basketball game and we have had some amazing players, but this young lady has me looking up the women's basketball schedule to try and watch every game that she plays. If you have not seen her play, I would recommend that you take a moment to do so. And next year's class will add three additional five-star players to the roster - Promising for sure!

Olivia is fun to watch. Plays with both energy and infectious enthusiasm. And she is extremely talented. Maybe the best passer in WCB. Good at getting to the rim. If she can improve her outside shot just a little bit, she might become a top 5 player. ND is lucky to have her.

Reactions: NDSMC78
She needs to play in control and be smarter. But great athelete.

Reactions: raycyrx
As a 20 year WBB season ticket holder, I agree she is something special. Everything the OP said is true.

But I've seen a bit of cockieness this year that extends beyond hard play. It's one thing to complain to officials. It's another to try to approach them while they're watching the review monitor. Stuff like that can earn one a reputation quite quickly and I hope Niele reigns it in quick enough without stymieing Olivia's natural and developed talent.

Oh, and if you're looking for something special, check her teammate Sonia Citron. She is no less amazing... just perhaps not as spectacular.

Reactions: BGI User 756
As a 20 year WBB season ticket holder, I agree she is something special. Everything the OP said is true.

But I've seen a bit of cockieness this year that extends beyond hard play. It's one thing to complain to officials. It's another to try to approach them while they're watching the review monitor. Stuff like that can earn one a reputation quite quickly and I hope Niele reigns it in quick enough without stymieing Olivia's natural and developed talent.

Oh, and if you're looking for something special, check her teammate Sonia Citron. She is no less amazing... just perhaps not as spectacular.

That is interesting to hear about Olivia approaching officials while they are watching the review monitor. I suppose if she did it in a joking way, the officials might not take exception to it, but if she was trying to influence the outcome, I can see how that might tick off the officials. That is something I haven't seen when I have watched games on TV, but I suppose that is probably something you would only pick up on if you were sitting in the stands, like you are.

You are absolutely right about Sonia. She is also a treat to watch. The silent assassin. And tough as nails.

ADVERTISEMENT