ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan

At 9-5, "disappointing" is the word I would use to describe Freeman.
Freeman was 9-4. If you’re including the OK State game I’m fine with that. I agree, Freeman is disappointing thus far. Marshall and Stanford losses were atrocious. I was not impressed with our performance against USC. We didn’t look good and made Williams win the Heisman. South Carolina was depleted. Year two is going to need no Marshall losses and a minimum 10 wins. Anything less and he remains a woke hire. I’m hoping he wins his ass off. I’m in his corner I just have my concerns for an inexperienced coach.

Last edited:
Freeman was 9-4. If you’re including the OK State game I’m fine with that. I agree, Freeman is disappointing thus far. Marshall and Stanford losses were atrocious. I was not impressed with our performance against USC. We didn’t look good and made Williams win the Heisman. South Carolina was depleted. Year two is going to need no Marshall losses and a minimum 10 wins. Anything less and he remains a woke hire. I’m hoping he wins his ass off. I’m in his corner I just have my concerns for an inexperienced coach.

Overall record.

Overall record.
Freeman is trending well. I am way higher on him now than I was after the Stanford game. I think he's learning and learning quickly. The kids adore him. The recruits adore him. He hired good assistants. He made very good choices in the transfer portal. He coached a good game against Clemson and South Carolina. Look out for ND with Sam Hartman. I am calling a win over Ohio State. USC will be tough. I think ND is NY6 at worst team and the 2024 recruiting class will be off the chain. Michigan is on the decline because they have recruited horribly. Harbaugh will bail when JJ is gone.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Freeman is trending well. I am way higher on him now than I was after the Stanford game. I think he's learning and learning quickly. The kids adore him. The recruits adore him. He hired good assistants. He made very good choices in the transfer portal. He coached a good game against Clemson and South Carolina. Look out for ND with Sam Hartman. I am calling a win over Ohio State. USC will be tough. I think ND is NY6 at worst team and the 2024 recruiting class will be off the chain. Michigan is on the decline because they have recruited horribly. Harbaugh will bail when JJ is gone.
Harbie has been trying to bail for a year, but no one will him the job without face to face interviews. So he stays. Let’s see how the off field stuff plays out through the summer

7-4, 4-8, 10-3. Harbaugh's record his first year at his three College stops. 2-7. His record in bowls. 2-6. His record against Ohio. 4-4 His record vs MSU.

7-4, 4-8, 10-3. Harbaugh's record his first year at his three College stops. 2-7. His record in bowls. 2-6. His record against Ohio. 4-4 His record vs MSU.
Don’t let facts get in the way of the pro-Mich/ anti -ND agendas…

"Trending well" is a one game winning streak? If you say so.

Had the wheels continued to fall off after Stanford I’d have wanted him fired. He turned it around to some degree but I’m not sure he did anything besides not lose the games we should have won. 2023 will tell us who Freeman is. If we lose to Navy, Central Michigan, Pitt, or Wake we have an issue. If we lose tough games to Ohio State and USC while crushing it in the ‘24 recruiting class, I won’t be screaming for his head. 9-3 is absolute floor for this teams talent. Anything besides 10-2 is unsatisfactory and Freeman knows it. Anything below 9-3 is atrocious and should be met with firings.

Stop the nit picking nonsense, Harbaugh is a great coach !

His record in college and the NFL speaks for itself

Stop the nit picking nonsense, Harbaugh is a great coach !

His record in college and the NFL speaks for itself
Would I take Harbaugh as a coach? Yep. As long as he could recruit better. I’d worry about his success after JJ is gone. He has not recruited well at all. This shows he’s a good actual coach, but recruiting is essential to win a playoff game. #20 class for a back to back blue blood playoff team is strikingly bad. How a 6-6 OU out recruits Michigan, a team that has beaten OHio State back to back years is shameful. It’s ****ing Michigan. All his in state talent goes to ND or UCLA. He’s going to bolt soon bc the dearth in recruiting is going to be really bad when the superstars head to the NFL and he’s left with 3 stars that ND passed on for 3 years in a row. He might get a 5 star QB, but he’s not doing well enough in recruiting overall.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT