ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs Penn St

How is this turd of a game on ABC today. I actually hope Penn St wins. Lol
This is painful to watch, but one team has to go down. I understand Franklin has like a 30 million buy out. He is not going anywhere

I think it was to be Illinois vs Ohio State but since the game got cancelled they moved UM and PSU up to ABC. Not sure though.

I am a Penn State fan today (probably only time all year in ANY sport) simply because I don't think Big Fish can flip Tengwall; however, I do think Edwards is still in play.

So with signing day only a few weeks away, I want the school we are in competition with to look as bad as possible!

Didn't realize Harbaugh only has a year left on his deal. Lose today and he might be a pro coach next year. Might be enough to help us lock up Edwards. His film is special, would love to see him with Williams and Tyree in a year or two.

Reactions: NDapolisDS
Harbaugh is gone. His recruits have blind faith. Biggest waste talent in CFB.

I am a Penn State fan today (probably only time all year in ANY sport) simply because I don't think Big Fish can flip Tengwall; however, I do think Edwards is still in play.

So with signing day only a few weeks away, I want the school we are in competition with to look as bad as possible!
This was exactly my thoughts as well lol

Reactions: Hofman19
couldn't be happier to see those scUMbags lose and fall to 2-4 while our irish are still undefeated and headed to an undefeated regular season. just can't see how Edwards chooses to play for a program in the total dumps right

couldn't be happier to see those scUMbags lose and fall to 2-4 while our irish are still undefeated and headed to an undefeated regular season. just can't see how Edwards chooses to play for a program in the total dumps right
If you are a ND fan with more than a decade under your belt....you've been there.....

If you are a ND fan with more than a decade under your belt....you've been there.....
i'm 49 and so yes i have seen many bad seasons for our irish but still just too funny seeing scUM lose like this. people on some scUM boards right now think that several players will transfer atfer the season due to bad coaching

Reactions: NDapolisDS
Uncalled for
One of my sons is handicapped ... he’s a great kid, happy and we’re all cool with it ... but not gonna lie, comments like this one still always sting a little bit, even after 10 years ... but you can’t react to every comment especially when it’s just a bad attempt at humor rather than malicious. It’s always nice to see someone else speak up. Thanks Golson5.

Last edited:
One of my sons is handicapped ... he’s a great kid, happy and we’re all cool with it ... but not gonna lie, comments like this one still always sting a little bit, even after 10 years ... but you can’t react to every comment especially when it’s just a bad attempt at humor rather than malicious. It’s always nice to see someone else speak up. Thanks Golson5.
I think that's a terrible word and I personally hate when it's used regardless of intent

Reactions: Shulkswagen
You guys have to check out meatchickens mgo blog. Michigan fans are not enjoying this football team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT