ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Making ND Look Good Today

Michigan will be a top 10-12 overall efficiency team after this weekend. Michigan continuing to win big will make our win over the Wolverines look that much better.

Ill grant a Michigan win over anOSU would be nice.

I wonder if an 11-1 Ohio that doesn't play in the BorG CCG would get the Alabama Treatment with an auto-playoff berth.

I wonder if an 11-1 Ohio that doesn't play in the BorG CCG would get the Alabama Treatment with an auto-playoff berth.
Trying to decide who to root for when it's OSU vs. Michigan just makes me queasy all over. I can't stand either team. But it would make ND look good the more Michigan wins.

Reactions: GoldCountryND

Michigan will be tosu. I have been saying that for a long time

I actually expect Michigan to win the Big 10, than they can bitch they didn’t beat ND

I will be rooting for Michigan to win every game this year.

Not me. I like it when there fans aren’t on this board spewing their trash. They’re already starting to sprinkle back in which is disappointing.

Not me. I like it when there fans aren’t on this board spewing their trash. They’re already starting to sprinkle back in which is disappointing.
I can deal with that, let’s say they go 11-2, beat Ohio State, and win the big 10. That makes us look awesome as long as we handle our business and finish with 1 loss or less

Reactions: tbonesays
Michigan will be tosu. I have been saying that for a long time
You did say Michigan would beat Notre Dame for a long time as well. Just sayin.

I do hope you're right though. Maybe the only game I may pull for the skunks.

The committee is funny remember when ND beat Texas by a lot in 15 and Texas beats Oklahoma by a lot then at the end of the year they had Oklahoma jump us. They can say make excuses saying it was game 1. ND needs to win out . They can . The schedule is set up nice.

The committee is funny remember when ND beat Texas by a lot in 15 and Texas beats Oklahoma by a lot then at the end of the year they had Oklahoma jump us. They can say make excuses saying it was game 1. ND needs to win out . They can . The schedule is set up nice.

The cloud behind every silver lining is that after we beat our regional rival we will have to hear "Michigan would obviously win if the game were played today."

Actually it was Nebraska making ND look good.

Liberty 52 - Old Dominion 10
Liberty 14 - Army 48
Liberty 7 - North Texas 47

Old Dominion 49 - VaTech 35
N Texas 44 - Arkansas 17
Army 21 - OU 28

The point is this is going to be a crazy year for logic circles running round and round the body bag games; where the undertaker himself got bagged.

ADVERTISEMENT