ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan finds a way to stop losing

Yeah, and OSU might not play this week against MSU and clowns are still calling for them to make the PO’s.

That’s garbage, no team with 4-5 wins should sniff the playoffs. I don’t care how good they are, it’s irresponsible and unfair to the teams that finish 9-1, 10-1, or 11-1.

As I posted earlier, the chances of going just 6-0 to making 7-0 decreases significantly, let alone 12-0.

In the past few years as dominant as OSU has been they lost badly to Iowa and Purdue. In 2018, they went 11-1 in the regular season and missed the playoffs because they lost 49-20, and in 2017 OSU went 12-2 and missed the playoff because they lost 55-24 to Iowa.

It’s really hard to go 12-0, do you think Purdue and Iowa were better teams those years, hell no, that’s absurd. Let alone 4-5 TDs better? Upsets happen, it’s unfair to just say “they’d go undefeated if it was a regular season”.

In the course of Bama’s historic run they’ve gone undefeated in the regular season 3 times in 13 seasons, and they’ve only gone undefeated including SEC championship, BCS bowl/Playoffs once. It’s very very tough, even in a bad conference.

Cancels all football for no specified time. If you can’t beat Maryland and OSU, if you don’t want to lose your all time w percentage, you quit and blame Covid
What is the win pct at now? We should be closing in

They're probably doing the right. However this development seals ND's spot in the playoff. Assuming we win out, even with a loss to Clemson we're in.

And so that's how it goes, occasionally these things happens in society, but the Big Ten is out, Pac 10 is out, that's just tough tomatoes. There are more important things ing life, and they live to fight to another day. And so it's going to be us, Bama, and either amongst Clemson, UF, A&M, Cinn, Iowa St., and I guess maybe OU could still have an outside shot. Georgia too.

so how about a final four of ND, Iowa St., Bama and UC? That would be sweet! And we have a rematch in the semis with the Iowa St. Cyclones.

I havnt seen anything on Michigan shutting it down? I know OSU needs to play their last two games to qualify for BIG10 conference championship game..... would be a hilarious way to screw OSU over if Michigan cant play the game.

Reactions: Kelso86
They're probably doing the right. However this development seals ND's spot in the playoff. Assuming we win out, even with a loss to Clemson we're in.

And so that's how it goes, occasionally these things happens in society, but the Big Ten is out, Pac 10 is out, that's just tough tomatoes. There are more important things ing life, and they live to fight to another day. And so it's going to be us, Bama, and either amongst Clemson, UF, A&M, Cinn, Iowa St., and I guess maybe OU could still have an outside shot. Georgia too.

so how about a final four of ND, Iowa St., Bama and UC? That would be sweet! And we have a rematch in the semis with the Iowa St. Cyclones.
Sorry, Iowa State will not be going to the playoffs.

Right, I'm sorry about that. I was thinking they only had one loss for some reason.

That just makes the circle even smaller, we gotta be win at 11-1 no matter what.
Yea. Looks that way this year.
Teams keep eliminating each other, while Notre Dame keeps winning though, works for me. 14-0 baby!

Reactions: savvyandsassier
I havnt seen anything on Michigan shutting it down? I know OSU needs to play their last two games to qualify for BIG10 conference championship game..... would be a hilarious way to screw OSU over if Michigan cant play the game.
they are pausing team activity....could change.

Reactions: Kelso86
Cancels all football for no specified time. If you can’t beat Maryland and OSU, if you don’t want to lose your all time w percentage, you quit and blame Covid

All time wins
ankTeamWonLostTiedPct.[a]Games
1Michigan96234636.7291344
2Ohio Statehttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_football_teams_by_wins#cite_note-10

[TD]924[/TD]
[TD]326[/TD]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD].729[/TD]
[TD]1303[/TD]

[TR]
[TD]3 (T)[/TD]
[TD]Alabama[c][/TD]
[TD]916[/TD]
[TD]331[/TD]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD].727[/TD]
[TD]1290[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3 (T)[/TD]
[TD]Texas[/TD]
[TD]916[/TD]
[TD]375[/TD]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD].704[/TD]
[TD]1324[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3 (T)[/TD]
[TD]Yale[/TD]
[TD]916[/TD]
[TD]380[/TD]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD].698[/TD]
[TD]1351[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6 (T)[/TD]
[TD]Notre Dame[d][/TD]
[TD]908[/TD]
[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2019-09-22/college-footballs-9-winningest-teams?amp
3 days ago — Notre Dame is tied with Ohio State for the highest winning percentage in college football history

ADVERTISEMENT