ADVERTISEMENT

Men's BB

IrishHerb

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 18, 2006
ND leading BC 46-30 at the half.

Matt Farrell is 8-8 from 3point land.

I would love to watch the game but can't thanks to the black out in your area crap on espn.com

Reactions: IrishHerb
hoping they make the ncaa tourney IrishHerb but i'll be okay if they only make the NIT with all the injuries and lack of scoring partly due to some of those injuries

I know it’s only BC, but that’s a nice win on the road and a step in the right direction to a possible bid. Big game against the canes Monday night. Robinson is a really good player. He probably wants to play ND every game. 46 and 29 against us.

Reactions: irishsportsfan
Tournament chances are still alive, ND is 6-8, with games at home against Miami, Wake Forest and @ Pitt, #1 UVA. If ND can win 3 of 4 that gets them to 9-9 in conference, 19-12 going to Brooklyn, you got Bonzi and DJ comes by back, it gets ND in the conversation, couple wins in NYC and their 21-13. Like I said puts them in the conversation, win all 4, and they’re in!
Rumors of ND’s demise have been great exaggerated. Still have work to do, but Wake and Pitt are bottom dwellers, Miami is reeling, ND might look more like the top 5 team they were early in the season.

Reactions: irishsportsfan
I'm aware of that, but it was blacked out in my area. Both on TV and on live streaming on my computer/iPhone/iPad.

That was a misunderstanding on my part from the first post. Knee jerk response when checking to see if it was available for me. Just trying to help - glad we got the W!

I’m hoping we do enough for Bonzie to come back and hopefully showcase what this team really could’ve been.

am watching our wbb team play where the mbb team played yesterday and can't believe the boston college basketball and hockey teams play in such a crap looking arena that is nothing other than an oversized high school gymnasium. how can the alumni be that tight with money and not want the student athletes to play in nice up to date facilities like our irish and other power 5 schools

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT