ADVERTISEMENT

Men's BB beats BC

IrishHerb

Posts Like A Champion
Nov 18, 2006
Finally our shooters got hot. Hit more than 50% of our 3 pointers.

Whats wrong with Farrell though. Last year he was a FT shooting machine, was 0-4 tonight, though he shot decently from the 3 point range.

Finally our shooters got hot. Hit more than 50% of our 3 pointers.

Whats wrong with Farrell though. Last year he was a FT shooting machine, was 0-4 tonight, though he shot decently from the 3 point range.

Farrell's ankle has to still be bothering him. He was getting no push on his free throws and coming up short on some of his threes. I just think they needed him to play and he's gutting it out and probably getting as much treatment as he can on the ankle. He did look better this game than against NC State as far as his driving to the basket.

I couldn't believe it was a month since ND had last won a game........Florida State will try to wear us out on Saturday.

Weird game compared to our recent ones. Scored 96 but allowed 85. Lost the rebounding battle 32 to 30. Few steals or TOs for either side.

Very sad the season was destroyed by injury. This team could’ve made some noise come tourney time. Hopefully we’ve broken out of a bad month long slump & can put together some wins down the stretch but unfortunately it’ll probably be too little too late. Keep fighting, boys, maybe the bad luck will turn our way the rest of the season. It would be nice for an opponent not to shoot over their season averages against too. Hasn’t happened in quite a while. Unreal game by Robinson, btw. Unstoppable!

Two excellent offensive showings in a row. Holding out hope they can play their way back into contention for a bid. If/when bonzie comes back, I worry the rust will be too much to overcome. If he could slip right into the bonzie we’re accustomed to, that’d be great, but that will be difficult to do I guess. Keep fighting, boys. Shots are beginning to fall again. We need to win the winnables and win a couple in the ACC tourney to be safe. Given the injury situation, maybe the committee cuts us a break (they should if we can finish the way I described). Don’t give up just yet.

Farrell looked a lot better this game. We'll see how he does on two days rest but NC would be an obvious huge win. I just hope we don't get off to a huge deficit like we've done on the road. Hoping for more positive vibes after the game where we could of and maybe should have beat NC at home.

Would be great, journey, but unc is playing really well, beating them at chapel hill will be very tough. Hoping for it but not counting on it. But we definitely need to take the ones we should take and hope for a smooth transition into bonzie coming back & win a couple, at least, in the ACC tourney.

And u’re right, farrell looks like he’s got that lateral quickness back. His driving to the basket is vital down the stretch to open things up.

Would be great, journey, but unc is playing really well, beating them at chapel hill will be very tough. Hoping for it but not counting on it. But we definitely need to take the ones we should take and hope for a smooth transition into bonzie coming back & win a couple, at least, in the ACC tourney.

Good call....I think no matter what we'll need a deep ACC tournament run to have any shot at the NCAA tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT