ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s basketball vs NC State

No wonder. 497 fans in attendance. Some cities and schools are taking it to ridiculous extremes a year into the Wuhan virus. I doubt we’ll ever see full stadiums and arenas ever again. You give the powerful and elite this kind of control over the people they won’t let go of it anytime soon.

Reactions: scubastevefl
No wonder. 497 fans in attendance. Some cities and schools are taking it to ridiculous extremes a year into the Wuhan virus. I doubt we’ll ever see full stadiums and arenas ever again. You give the powerful and elite this kind of control over the people they won’t let go of it anytime soon.

well said

Love IT , your eyes are open,,love to see it

Not true at all. Alabama planning on full attendance in the fall. I guess some folks just like to continually complain about things they have no control over.

ADVERTISEMENT