ADVERTISEMENT

LSU so well coached

Say what u want but Orgeron has them coached up and a great great scheme. Very impressive to watch
With way more talent. The school where you never have to step in a classroom and get your online kinesiology/sports science degree. Oh and play a shiton of football!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennick4
ONCE AGAIN the DL that LSU,OSU, Georgia, Clemson have, can't get past the admission dept at ND. until ND pulls back like they did during Holtz years, we can't compete with some of those teams in the playoff. although we did beat LSU a few yrs ago in a bowl game. and have given Georgia all they could handle the last 2 times we played them.

Not defending Kelly, BUT as I posted times in the past, you could get Urban Meyer, Nick Saban ( I just threw up in my mouth mentioning those names) ND still isn't winning a NC. because again they can't get the players those HC's need to dominate like they have at their schools.

Reactions: IRISH_FRIAR
Not defending Kelly, BUT as I posted times in the past, you could get Urban Meyer, Nick Saban ( I just threw up in my mouth mentioning those names) ND still isn't winning a NC. because again they can't get the players those HC's need to dominate like they have at their schools.
That admit stuff is BS. Clem has just as tough admit as ND. ND stayed with GA until the end. Mich has as tough admit as ND and they blew the Irish out. ND's only deficiency is not having a coach who can win the big game. If you don't want to play football by the FBS admit rules then join the Ivy League but don't use that as an excuse for losing.

LSU replaced a mediocre coach who was just like Kelly and now is playing for a national championship in coach O's second seaon.
This is his 4th season. He was named interim head coach near the beginning of 2016 after Miles got fired. The interim title was removed later that same year.

ONCE AGAIN the DL that LSU,OSU, Georgia, Clemson have, can't get past the admission dept at ND. until ND pulls back like they did during Holtz years, we can't compete with some of those teams in the playoff. although we did beat LSU a few yrs ago in a bowl game. and have given Georgia all they could handle the last 2 times we played them.

Please stop with these sorry a$$ excuses

Why did USC get rid of him? I’m rooting for LSU to win it all. That Qb looks great

SC did not think he was HC material! a great recruiter and position coach but not a real head coach persona! they opted for Helton LMAO,

U put any of the top 4 qb's on our team we win. Same for the Dawgs too, married into a dawg family in the ATL area. I hear it a lot dawg qb sucks.

U put any of the top 4 qb's on our team we win. Same for the Dawgs too, married into a dawg family in the ATL area. I hear it a lot dawg qb sucks.

Fromm is one of the best QBs in the country. He doesn't have the big stats as some of the others because he plays in more a traditional pro style offense and Georgia doesn't really have the schedule that pads stats as some of the QBs he's compared to.

Also if I'm not mistaken Georgia has been hit pretty hard with roster attrition at WR this year. A lot of WRs banged up/injured/suspended/position not recruited as deeply as others, etc. so it isn't like Fromm has a ton of talent at the position to help pad his numbers like much of his competition does.

Reactions: d1042
Stop already with the admissions crap...LSU is a GREAT academic University..they have just as stringent entrance requirements as ND...Coach O is a FANTASTIC schemer..watch yesterdays game and see how LSU NEVER set up their DLINE until about a second before the snap of the ball..Jake Fromm had ZERO idea from which direction his defenders were coming from..
Then they would switch from a man to man to zone coverage before the snap ...this happened the entire game...THAT is called good coaching

ND shops in a different aisle - and it would be so regardless of the head coach.
ND fans haveto accept that college football is just very different these days. It is no longer an student athlete amateur sport.

Stop already with the admissions crap...LSU is a GREAT academic University..they have just as stringent entrance requirements as ND...Coach O is a FANTASTIC schemer..watch yesterdays game and see how LSU NEVER set up their DLINE until about a second before the snap of the ball..Jake Fromm had ZERO idea from which direction his defenders were coming from..
Then they would switch from a man to man to zone coverage before the snap ...this happened the entire game...THAT is called good coaching
Schematic advantage!

ADVERTISEMENT