ADVERTISEMENT

Love, Hanafin and a QB

Golson5

All Star
Apr 15, 2019
That's what we need to close out the offensive recruiting class.

This offensive class will be really really good if we can get those first 2 and land a quality QB.

Maybe Minchey, maybe a guy we previously were after

Reactions: NDDadx3

This offensive class will be really really good if we can get those first 2 and land a quality QB.

popular thread you started

Yes and as we know a lot can happen between now and December … would be nice to land another quality QB

I don't feel confident about Hanafin joining the class. If he doesn't, it will be a shame the young man seems to have the skills to play on Sundays.

I think the number 1 priority is holding on to Keeley and Bowen.

Love looks like a difference maker.

Hannafin gives you a lot of flexibility because of his athletic ability and also the depth in the WR room.

I am less concerned about getting a QB you Hope never plays. Save the scholarship for a transfer if you need one and they can make a difference.

Reactions: Kelso86
I don't feel confident about Hanafin joining the class. If he doesn't, it will be a shame the young man seems to have the skills to play on Sundays.
I think Hanafin is torn. But still think we win out in the end. Its a battle with Clemson

I think the number 1 priority is holding on to Keeley and Bowen.

Love looks like a difference maker.

Hannafin gives you a lot of flexibility because of his athletic ability and also the depth in the WR room.

I am less concerned about getting a QB you Hope never plays. Save the scholarship for a transfer if you need one and they can make a difference.
There's no guarantees. Thats why you take a good player at QB every year.

Carr could get injured, anything can happen. You want a good player in there to at least push him and be a quality backup

I'd love to see one of these CBs flip back to ND, but it seems to be a rock-solid indicator.

Would have been a great addition to the lacrosse team.

ADVERTISEMENT