ADVERTISEMENT

Lock pick of the week (only serious gamblers should read)

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Florida will beat LSU Saturday night. Ed Orgeron is an idiot and Florida's defense will dominate. LSU is overhyped. Coach Dan Mullen is the next Urban Meyer.
ESPN sucks.

Reactions: sluggo69 and Ara64
Florida will beat LSU Saturday night. Ed Orgeron is an idiot and Florida's defense will dominate. LSU is overhyped. Coach Dan Mullen is the next Urban Meyer.
ESPN sucks.

Geez Bodi,
can’t stand Mullen, so hope this is one of those few instances that your prediction goes awry!

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Geez Bodi,
can’t stand Mullen, so hope this is one of those few instances that your prediction goes awry!

You hate Dan Mullen like I do because he reminds you of Urban Meyer.

Man Bodi..... I really like LSU to cover..... I have only watched one Florida game and they looked horrible (against Miami week 0).

If you are looking for some other bets here are the ones I am watching closely this weekend;
Iowa State -10.5
Ole Miss +12.5

I also think the USC line is very fishy and could see USC backdoor covering like last year or it being a close ugly game. The spread is just too small and with a lot of action on ND they have not adjusted the line at all..... almost begging you to take ND. Scary.

Man Bodi..... I really like LSU to cover..... I have only watched one Florida game and they looked horrible (against Miami week 0).

If you are looking for some other bets here are the ones I am watching closely this weekend;
Iowa State -10.5
Ole Miss +12.5

I also think the USC line is very fishy and could see USC backdoor covering like last year or it being a close ugly game. The spread is just too small and with a lot of action on ND they have not adjusted the line at all..... almost begging you to take ND. Scary.

LSU to cover is a lock IMO. It is at home for LSU and the LSU offense is much more versatile than years before. Led by a Heisman finalist in Joe Burrow.

Heed this warning nemeth#5 because I would hate to see you not win your bets! Though to pick two away teams to cover the spread but......

WVU will cover the +10.5 (in Morgantown, just kept it close with Texas. Neal Brown seems to get these kids ready to play and keeps it competitive).
Missou will cover -12.5 ( in Columbia, Ole Miss offense lead by OC Rich Rod has been in the bottom of the SEC all year. Kelly Bryant will score almost every possession keeping it over 12.5)

Like I said just my opinion so heed my warning lol!

Reactions: nemeth#5
LSU to cover is a lock IMO. It is at home for LSU and the LSU offense is much more versatile than years before. Led by a Heisman finalist in Joe Burrow.

Heed this warning nemeth#5 because I would hate to see you not win your bets! Though to pick two away teams to cover the spread but......

WVU will cover the +10.5 (in Morgantown, just kept it close with Texas. Neal Brown seems to get these kids ready to play and keeps it competitive).
Missou will cover -12.5 ( in Columbia, Ole Miss offense lead by OC Rich Rod has been in the bottom of the SEC all year. Kelly Bryant will score almost every possession keeping it over 12.5)

I hear it...... and they failed to cover against Texas...... trust me lol.

Also, there is no such thing as a 'L*ck'....... as a lifelong gambler, I refuse to eve say or spell the 'L' word.

I retract my statement on ole miss
Now I am nervous..... dont mess with my gambling voodoo..... I am already almost on tilt after losing the Under on last nights game...... 2 defensive TD's and 1 blocked punt TD makes the Under almost impossible yet they still played with m emotions until then end.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
I think they can.... I am not confident in it though. I usually only play 2-3 games on Saturday.... Limit the amount of vig I pay and just go heavy on lesser games.
Does Texas cover +10.5?
Does Tennessee cover +6.5?
Does Indiana cover -28?
Does Duke cover -17?

There are a lot of games this weekend I think will not cover, seems like a difficult week. I will not be putting many, if any bets down

Does Texas cover +10.5?
Does Tennessee cover +6.5?
Does Indiana cover -28?
Does Duke cover -17?

There are a lot of games this weekend I think will not cover, seems like a difficult week. I will not be putting many, if any bets down
I like Texas.... and i will probably play that game just because I will be down at the State fair tomorrow and I am a degenerate that likes having action in a game I watch lol.

As for the others.... I have no idea..... A guy I follow is really heavy on Indiana but I dont see it.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
I like Texas.... and i will probably play that game just because I will be down at the State fair tomorrow and I am a degenerate that likes having action in a game I watch lol.

As for the others.... I have no idea..... A guy I follow is really heavy on Indiana but I dont see it.

Texas is a hard team to bet. They are great, not so great, meh, terrible on any given Saturday! Sometimes all of them on one day!

Texas is a hard team to bet. They are great, not so great, meh, terrible on any given Saturday! Sometimes all of them on one day!
I agree... it seems obvious that they will cover tomorrow as they have the last 6 years..... Herman is hard when an underdog.... not so good when he is favored.

I'll agree that LSU has an offense if they score 40 tomorrow, but not yet since all I've seen thus far is that they can score on a Big12 team.

ESPN sucks.
Wrong again. You got 1 upset prediction right 4 years ago and have missed on every other. A broken clock is right twice a day. Bipolar-Bodi, take the lithium.

Hope you took my picks ;)

ADVERTISEMENT