ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s be honest..

NDinNJ

I've posted how many times?
Nov 23, 2018
With the talent we have and the favorable schedule this year, we should steamroll everyone except Clemson.

My expectations are no blow out losses this year, including the playoffs should they get in. A win vs Clemson and/or a national championship would be a bonus. They have the talent to do it.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
With the unpredictability of this year and players out every week, the situation may change every week. We definitely won’t steamroll everyone but Clemson.

It’s early, but I think UNC will be our toughest game outside of Clemson.

I’d rank our toughest games as Clemson, @UNC, UL, @Pitt

It’s early, but I think UNC will be our toughest game outside of Clemson.

I’d rank our toughest games as Clemson, @UNC, UL, @Pitt
ND can out talent every team except Clemson and that is close. Carolina at Carolina will be tough and at Pitt will be tough.

With the talent we have and the favorable schedule this year, we should steamroll everyone except Clemson.

My expectations are no blow out losses this year, including the playoffs should they get in. A win vs Clemson and/or a national championship would be a bonus. They have the talent to do it.
be glad we don't play Miami because they look really good with that new qb and the d-line looks fast and strong so far against the cardinals

Probably true but Book is the weakest link.

be glad we don't play Miami because they look really good with that new qb and the d-line looks fast and strong so far against the cardinals

They're having a quite a few mental lapses though. UL just isn't physical enough

We could have beat USF with our 2nd and 3rd team. This was an extremely easy win

This team is deep. It’s great to see Rees using the OL and RB’s to run the ball. This takes some pressure off Book, and minimizes his limitations. Granted, they played Duke and USF, but neither game was ever in doubt.

With the talent they have on D, and around Book on the offense they should handle the remaining games on the schedule except for Clemson, and I could see UNC being a tough game.

Expectations from a toll taker aren't relevant to ND's football program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT