ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Irish beat UCONN!

A real solid win over the epitome of Evil in Womens College Basketball

I think just maybe we got the coach we needed to contend for it all

Reactions: BGI User 756
They are not the Lady Irish. They are the Fighting Irish. If anything, based on the relative success of the women's and men's basketball teams over the past 25 years, we should be calling the men's team the Gentlemen Irish.

They were shutting down Fudd even before her injury so your attempt to belittle the victory is pathetic
I wouldn't go so far as to call it pathetic. Irish did shut her down before the injury, but losing her and having Paige out certainly changes the make up of the team.

Asterisk or no, it was a great win.

They are not the Lady Irish. They are the Fighting Irish. If anything, based on the relative success of the women's and men's basketball teams over the past 25 years, we should be calling the men's team the Gentlemen Irish.
Lady Irish

I wouldn't go so far as to call it pathetic. Irish did shut her down before the injury, but losing her and having Paige out certainly changes the make up of the team.

Asterisk or no, it was a great win.
It is easy to tell the mentality of a poster after a while and it was definitely as I described it from that one.

It is always amusing when someone is looking for an excuse which is exactly what that post was

ADVERTISEMENT