ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Hamilton Hit sends warning shot to future opponents !! + Books Heisman moment !

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Wide receivers from Alabama to OHIO State are going to think twice about running in the middle of ND's defense !! None of them want to end up in wheelchairs !

*** When Kyle got that targeting penalty I knew the Irish would win ! I did not care if he got a penalty and got kicked out of the game !! It fired up the Irish D and the NC offense did nothing after that !

As one of the announcers said--' Ian Book is the only QB in the Nation that could do that " After he flipped a backhand pass for a critical third down in the fourth!

*** i never doubted Ian Book the whole season !! He does everything !! He is money !! 30 and 3 !

Irish John always told me to shut the hell up ! When I said Book would win the Heisman ! Haters gonna Hate !

And Sam Howell aint crap ! Book is ten times better !! Where you at IIO??!!

Go Irish !!
Kill Syracuse !!

Wide receivers from Alabama to OHIO State are going to think twice about running in the middle of ND's defense !! None of them want to end up in wheelchairs !

*** When Kyle got that targeting penalty I knew the Irish would win ! I did not care if he got a penalty and got kicked out of the game !! It fired up the Irish D and the NC offense did nothing after that !

As one of the announcers said--' Ian Book is the only QB in the Nation that could do that " After he flipped a backhand pass for a critical third down in the fourth!

*** i never doubted Ian Book the whole season !! He does everything !! He is money !! 30 and 3 !

Irish John always told me to shut the hell up ! When I said Book would win the Heisman ! Haters gonna Hate !

And Sam Howell aint crap ! Book is ten times better !! Where you at IIO??!!

Go Irish !!
Kill Syracuse !!
Hes not going to win the Heisman but hope hes a finalist

He most likely won‘t win the Heisman. But................. never say never. If ND can win out, and he plays at a high level, he could sneak in somehow. Remember, the Heisman isn’t the best NFL prospect. It’s the best college player of the year. At least if anything , he should be in the conversation. Still, I agree he‘s a long shot but I’m glad for him. I’m sure he feels winning a nation championship is all that matters.

If (sorry Bodi WHEN) Book leads ND to a win over Clemson, Book will be in the lead for the Heisman.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
We’re now applauding players going into wheelchairs? C’mon.

Don't be such a soft wimp. And I was not applauding putting people in wheelchairs.
You people make me sick with your cancel culture Orwellian distopic death of freedom WORLD !

Kyle Hamilton is not handing out candy canes !! He is handing out FEAR !!

Yes,
Thank you Bodi for that comeuppance. You really are a real man

Dude, pretty sure nobody we play is scared of going across the middle. Book is not going to win the Heisman just getting to be a finalist is good. Book is not better than Howell. ND's defense is elite, UNC defense is broken out of control and undisciplined group of fine athletes. Wake hung over 50 points on them.
Hamilton regrets the tarketing call more than anybody. The NCAA should change the rule after two tarketing calls then you lose eligibility for the rest of the game, plus the first half of the next game.
Nobody wants to see anybody in a wheel chair. What kind of mind do you have.

ADVERTISEMENT