ADVERTISEMENT

Kickoff time set in Ann Arbor

Catholicfan95

ND Expert
Jun 3, 2013
Another game under the lights for us! 7:30 pm on ABC, another prime time showing for this match up. Does it not feel more like the days of old when back to back weeks are against long standing rivals? I miss the old schedule and prefer it to how things are set up now, but I am extremely excited for this game!

This is a huge huge game for ND.

I have full confidence that BK and co will have the boys ready.

I was hoping it was an earlier game. I'm not staying over night which means I'll get home about 2 a.m.

Reactions: UserND83
IT's nearly law that we'll never play our big rivals in the afternoon again.

Reactions: Kelso86
Hopefully not using the Miami game plan.

How about the Michigan night gameplan from last season? Since it’s Michigan at night?
Or any of the other game plans that have led ND to 17-2 record the last two seasons?

In fact, since that Miami game, ND has played 22 games, going 19-3. Going 6-3 against ranked teams, with all three losses being away from home, two of which being massive underdogs.
A Bowl win against a ranked LSU team. A CFP appearance the next year & a top 5 final ranking.
Now a top 10 team with a great chance to finish top 5 again.

Since the Miami game ND has been pretty impressive.

Last edited:
A Michigan loss is devastating to ND’s SOS.

What would be ND’s ‘best Win’?

A Michigan loss is devastating to ND’s SOS.

What would be ND’s ‘best Win’?
SC, because they are super packed with awesomeness. I realize SC is no Ball State, but the Trojans have the capacity to finish off 2019 very strong. Especially under the leadership of Coach Helton.

ADVERTISEMENT