ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly blames everyone/everything but himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
He asked you why you didn’t break the news about Tom working with Fox. You didn’t answer such in your diatribe above . Why is that? You accuse others of lack of reading comprehension! Lol
I’m not obligated to tell you anything, especially about conversations/communications that are privileged.

You seem like one of those entitled unemployed brats who thinks that everyone owes them everything.

Why don’t you tell us your real name ?

I’m not obligated to tell you anything, especially about conversations/communications that are privileged.

You seem like one of those entitled unemployed brats who thinks that everyone owes them everything.

lol …and there it is…a third time that you avoided the question as to why you didn’t break the news about Tom Jr and Fox

and now that conversation is privileged? You watch too much TV

and nice try to pivot…you want real names, after your diatribes about security and confidentiality?

exposed again

why haven’t you posted the scorecard?

Glad we got that cleared up since you didn’t attempt to do such originally. You could have clarified, as a couple of us responded to your “62 against 2 new members”, but you intentionally omitted some details, and did answer as if it was the same course…..which is par for the course with you (pun intended). And now that you have stated that you have the amateur record at a different course, please post the scorecard that is signed, or share which course, which tees, and a date. And don’t give us the excuse that it’s private info, as it’s not. It’s a course record that is posted. We will give you until this evening to do so. Thanks in advance.
I didn’t omit anything, you just don’t know how to read.

I was crystal clear, go back and read those posts, but you better have someone interpret them for you

If you knew how to read i wouldn’t have to explain the difference between my best “putting” round and my best round.

You really are a moron, course records are only valid from the championship or back tees.

You can read about the course record in the plaques in the pro shop or the club historie.
I’ll provide the info to NDinNJ when we meet.

Do you want to bet on this, yes or no ?

And still no scorecard….another lie

but fellas, make sure to share your real names with Patrice, though he is not obligated to do such…..BUT BET HIM 10K WITH 10:1 ODDS!!!!!!

lmao

I will now give the microphone back to Golson, HDK, Irishjohn, Luke, mirer…and others

Still waiting Patrice. You are on the site for 17 minutes now. Post the scorecard of your 62

- take a pic and post it
- give us the course and date and we will call them

Now we know you are trying to figure how to ignore this proof …so hurry and show it
Simple solution, let’s bet, Put up $ 10,000 and I will give you the name of a course where it’s on a plaque in the pro-Shop.

Are you in, yes or no ?

I didn’t omit anything, you just don’t know how to read.

I was crystal clear, go back and read those posts, but you better have someone interpret them for you

If you knew how to read i wouldn’t have to explain the difference between my best “putting” round and my best round.

You really are a moron, course records are only valid from the championship or back tees.

You can read about the course record in the plaques in the pro shop or the club historie.
I’ll provide the info to NDinNJ when we meet.

Do you want to bet on this, yes or no ?
Lol, you are as bad as deflecting as Psaki.

Such a fraud. Why not share now? Why wait for NDinNJ? As you just reinforced, those “records” are captured in the course’s history, their member rooms. Etc…they are public record. So no security and confidentiality issues that you hid behind previously. And now you are backtracking from your boasts that you set an amateur record?

what a stroke you are

And still no scorecard….another lie

but fellas, make sure to share your real names with Patrice, though he is not obligated to do such…..BUT BET HIM 10K WITH 10:1 ODDS!!!!!!

lmao

I will now give the microphone back to Golson, HDK, Irishjohn, Luke, mirer…and others
I’ll give YOU 10 to 1 odds on $ 10,000 on the amateur course record for each course.

Will you take the bet

YES OR NO

DON’T TRY TO DIVERT AND DEFLECT, WILL YOU TAKE THE BET, YES OR NO ?

Simple solution, let’s bet, Put up $ 10,000 and I will give you the name of a course where it’s on a plaque in the pro-Shop.

Are you in, yes or no ?
I want the signed scorecard now. (We all know such an arrogant stooge as you would have that scorecard framed and hanging ok your kitchen). Lol

you can’t produce it or a picture of it is all I need to know. It’s been 30 mins.

oh, and you will send us to a course where it’s on a plaque? Tell us the course, I’ll call right now.

fraud

Reactions: Golson5
I’ll give YOU 10 to 1 odds on $ 10,000 on the amateur course record for each course.

Will you take the bet

YES OR NO

DON’T TRY TO DIVERT AND DEFLECT, WILL YOU TAKE THE BET, YES OR NO ?
You keep moving goal posts …and talk about others deflecting?

I don’t care about the amateur record on each course ..I want to see your scorecard which you have avoided sharing now for about the 7th time

show it or shut up

Lol, you are as bad as deflecting as Psaki.

Such a fraud. Why not share now? Why wait for NDinNJ? As you just reinforced, those “records” are captured in the course’s history, their member rooms. Etc…they are public record. So no security and confidentiality issues that you hid behind previously. And now you are backtracking from your boasts that you set an amateur record?

what a stroke you are
WHY NOT BET ME ?

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF ?

YOU’RE JUST A LOUD MOUTH WITH NO BALLS

C’MON BIG SHOT, BET ME !

You keep moving goal posts …and talk about others deflecting?

I don’t care about the amateur record on each course ..I want to see your scorecard which you have avoided sharing now for about the 7th time

show it or shut up
YOU, YES YOU, YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY.

YOU WANT PROOF, BET ME $ 10,000

PUT UP OR DHUT UP YOU CLOWN !

WHY NOT BET ME ?

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF ?

C’MON BIG SHOT, BET ME !
Lol. You have nothing to bet. You are now betting that you know the course records at some courses…lol

is your claimed 62 where you beat two new members and set a course record (all your words) an acclaimed record? Yes or no

I want the signed scorecard now. (We all know such an arrogant stooge as you would have that scorecard framed and hanging ok your kitchen). Lol

you can’t produce it or a picture of it is all I need to know. It’s been 30 mins.

oh, and you will send us to a course where it’s on a plaque? Tell us the course, I’ll call right now.

fraud
PUT UP $ 10,000 IN A BET, CASHIERS CHECKS THAT NDinNJ WILL HOLD AND I’LL PROVIDE THAT INFORMATION !

SO, DO WE HAVE A BET ?

ARE YOU READY TO RISK 10,000 ON YOUR BIG MOUTH CLAIM

YES OR NO ?

C’MON, CALL MY BLUFF

Says he knows Tom Brady Sr…no proof

says he had dinner with a big donor that is reviewing NIL…no name…

says he shot a 62 and was an amateur course record …can’t produce a scorecard

who else sees the pattern that Golson, irishjohn, luke, HDK, Mirer, Bob, and others and I have seen? Lol

Says he knows Tom Brady Sr…no proof

says he had dinner with a big donor that is reviewing NIL…no name…

says he shot a 62 and was an amateur course record …can’t produce a scorecard

who else sees the pattern that Golson, irishjohn, luke, HDK, Mirer, Bob, and others and I have seen? Lol
Another good one, says Maury Povich wanted him on his show once, but he declined the offer.

Reactions: BGI User 756
How did I miss these? Maury Povich? Lmao

did he ask you to bet that as well?
Maury and I have been good friends for decades.

We became friends when he joined a golf club where I was a member.
I also had him as my guest at another club and have been his guest at his homes.

Would you like to bet on that too, you coward ?

C’mon big shot, put your money up !

You’re such a loser.

Get out of your parents basement and get a life

Guess you can’t find anyone’s scorecard for a 62 that you can share as your own….
Scorecards are easy to fabricate, I have better evidence than that.

If you’re so sure that I didn’t shoot 62, WHY won’t you bet me ?

And WHY is it that you never answer that question ?

C’mon coward, step up to the plate !

Scorecards are easy to fabricate, I have better evidence than that.

If you’re so sure that I didn’t shoot 62, WHY won’t you bet me ?

And WHY is it that you never answer that question ?

C’mon coward, step up to the plate !
that is easy. You are a welcher. And a fraud. And a liar. So people don’t do business with people like you, including betting.

you had an easy opportunity to change posters’ minds about you by producing the 62 scorecard today. You didn’t. Enough said.

you are fully embarrassed and why you carry on like you do with …what, now 15 posters?

no scorecard, no course, no date….no bueno

that is easy. You are a welcher. And a fraud. And a liar. So people don’t do business with people like you, including betting.

you had an easy opportunity to change posters’ minds about you by producing the 62 scorecard today. You didn’t. Enough said.

you are fully embarrassed and why you carry on like you do with …what, now 15 posters?

no scorecard, no course, no date….no bueno
15 posters against me, that seems very unfair, that seems lopsided, that’s terrible odds

You need to get more guys, 15 isn’t nearly enough to go against me !

Quick count of posts/posters in this thread in which Patrice:

- uses emboldened letters? - 25
- calls morons, or cowards, or dumb? - 11
- asks, pleads, screams...."wanna bet"? - 10
- is mistaken about statements he claims as facts? - 3
- produces proof that he is asked to provide, while demanding same from others? ZERO

That sums it up boys and girls

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
In addition to being a liar you are so incurably and incredibly dumb

You already admitted that you didn’t bet me.
Here’s what you posted:

I can’t believe how incredibly stupid you are:

But, if you’re now stating that you’re willing to bet $ 10,000, please reconfirm that you’re betting
$ 10,000.

Thanks

You can’t even respond correctly to a post
THAT’S BECAUSE IRISHJOKE68 DELETED IT, BUT I SAVED IT ON THE KELLY THREAD.

GO TO MY POST ON WEDNESDAY AT 10:39pm AND YOU’ll SEE THAT IRISHJOKE68 WHO CLAIMED THAT HE BET ME, SUBSEQUENTLY ADMITTED THAT HE NEVER BET ME.

WITH HIS OWN WORDS HE CONFIRMED THAT HE LIED.

PROVING THAT HE’S A LIAR AND A LOW LIFE SCUM BAG

NDinNJ

Make a list of what you want confirmed

Last edited:
Still waiting Patrice. You are on the site for 17 minutes now. Post the scorecard of your 62

- take a pic and post it
- give us the course and date and we will call them

Now we know you are trying to figure how to ignore this proof …so hurry and show it
I shot 62 several times just this year. That was for like 12 holes and should have stopped then. I love playing golf but do I suck at it. LOL!

That sounds exactly like you.

WHY NOT BET ME ?

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF ?

C’MON BIG SHOT, BET ME !
Do you think making bets that you have no intentions of following through on makes you more of a man?

THAT’S BECAUSE IRISHJOKE68 DELETED IT, BUT I SAVED IT ON THE KELLY THREAD.

GO TO MY POST ON WEDNESDAY AT 10:39pm AND YOU’ll SEE THAT IRISHJOKE68 WHO CLAIMED THAT HE BET ME, SUBSEQUENTLY ADMITTED THAT HE NEVER BET ME.

WITH HIS OWN WORDS HE CONFIRMED THAT HE LIED.

PROVING THAT HE’S A LIAR AND A LOW LIFE SCUM BAG
You are so full of shit. What thread are you claiming I delayed a post? If you have saved this post then why don’t you repost it for me?

ok I did some looking and I found the post. It’s still there, it was never deleted.
Reading is not Patricia strong suit. The post was why would I put money up on a bet you already lost?
Also don’t make up shit like I have deleted posts when they are clearly still up.
learn to read Pat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT