ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly blames everyone/everything but himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that NDinNJ and I are getting together you won’t have to wait until August.

NDinNJ will be able to provide confirmation on the date we meet, the sooner the better you loser
You can just end this silly argument by either proving your right or leaving the board forever. I think we would all prefer you just leave.

The retort is that NDinNJ will be able to confirm what I stated on the day we meet and you’ll all look like fools.

What will be interesting will be to see if any of you have the character to apologize !
I want you to prove it to me, not someone else dumbass.

Lol, the lengths you go to keep this fallacy alive. You could post an email right now. You could block out whatever the shit you think is not for public consumption. Easy. You could post pictures with your supposed VIP friends. The golf match in August won’t happen, you will find an excuse .

you are the most pathetic figure on this board of late, think your tough words on the internet, and calling names in quotes and exclamation points…and stories that have more twists than a snake …really convince anyone? Lmao

anyone that goes to the trouble you do to convince people you only know on a message board, is clearly suffering from penis envy.

now make sure you have a good reply, I need my entertainment in the AM. You get more points for boldening, name calling, raising odds, exclamation points …and the cake for sharing how important it is for you to keep your secrecy…after posting all these make believe relationships you have
I hope you have an appetite for crow because pretty soon you’re going to be eating a lot of it.

it’s going to be so embarrassing for you and the other morons.

I could do a lot of things.

What couldn’t be clearer is that some internet dweeb isn’t about to tell me what to do..

The communications between TB Sr and me are between TB Sr and me, not for you or anyone else and especially not for an internet site. And even if I posted them with redactions you’d claim that I fabricated them, ergo NDinNJ will get to read the originals..

At the same time I’ll provide NDinNJ with ample proof of my associations with those other individuals, making you look like a complete fool.

If anyone has penis envy, it’s YOU !

You’re going to look like a complete schmuck, actually, in your case, a complete schmeckle !

I want you to prove it to me, not someone else dumbass.
I dont need to prove it to you, I just need to prove it.

But, in your case, put up $ 10,000 and I’ll prove it to you.

Understand that since you’re a liar I would have to have an independent third party hold your money

You can just end this silly argument by either proving your right or leaving the board forever. I think we would all prefer you just leave.
Since you haven’t and won’t put up any money, how about this bet.

I prove it, you leave this and every other ND board.

I don’t prove it and I leave this and every other ND board.

Do we have a bet, or like the coward you are, are you going to decline the bet ?

Cmon Patrice

we need more Baghdad Bob, some Joe Isuzu, even Tommy Flanagan

you are lurking…find some retort
BGI User 756,

I’ll make you the same bet I just made IrishJoke68..

do we have a bet big mouth ?

I dont need to prove it to you, I just need to prove it.

But, in your case, put up $ 10,000 and I’ll prove it to you.

Understand that since you’re a liar I would have to have an independent third party hold your money
No you need to prove it to my satisfaction not someone else’s. You dictate nothing to me or anyone else on this board. Get it through your thick head dumb ass.

No you need to prove it to my satisfaction not someone else’s. You dictate nothing to me or anyone else on this board. Get it through your thick head dumb ass.
You’re a fraud.

The fact is that you wouldn’t accept any proof that I’d present.
You know it and I know it

That’s why I’ll provide more than adequate proof to NDinNJ.

Now, do we have a bet on one of us leaving this site ?

AND, an independent third party will determine if I provide adequate proof, not you, who will never accept my proof.

P.S. You are such a lame loser.

Pat,

In an attempt to stop your incessant posting about who you know, I will say I believe you. You know I would be more impressed if you were a somebody instead of just a hanger-on. But if you were a somebody, you would not be hanging around a free message board fighting with other posters about who you know. I would also be impressed if you told me you had Tom Brady on speed dial, not his dad. The only reason his dad is famous is because of his son. If you really knew the Bradys like you say, then how come you didn't break the story about Tom signing the mega deal with Fox? I'm sure you knew about it from the old man, right? And you know the Mannings real well too, correct? Well, where is Arch going to play college football? Surely you know this already. Don't keep us in suspense. I'm glad you know famous people. It must give validation to your life. If only you were famous, then you could stop haunting this message board with your constant whining and with your constant desire to bet everybody. Since you live in NJ, go to Atlantic City and place your bets there. You have no takers here.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Pat,

In an attempt to stop your incessant posting about who you know, I will say I believe you. You know I would be more impressed if you were a somebody instead of just a hanger-on. But if you were a somebody, you would not be hanging around a free message board fighting with other posters about who you know. I would also be impressed if you told me you had Tom Brady on speed dial, not his dad. The only reason his dad is famous is because of his son. If you really knew the Bradys like you say, then how come you didn't break the story about Tom signing the mega deal with Fox? I'm sure you knew about it from the old man, right? And you know the Mannings real well too, correct? Well, where is Arch going to play college football? Surely you know this already. Don't keep us in suspense. I'm glad you know famous people. It must give validation to your life. If only you were famous, then you could stop haunting this message board with your constant whining and with your constant desire to bet everybody. Since you live in NJ, go to Atlantic City and place your bets there. You have no takers here.
^ what he said.

So Patrice, that makes 10 posters that have told you to let it go, show some evidence, or just plain shut up. You are the joke of the board. Time to change your handle.

Reactions: Golson5
Pat,

I merely mentioned individuals I know within the context of the thread I was posting on and as a result some imbeciles on this site called me a liar so I challenged them to put their money where their mouth was. If they called me a liar they should have the courage to back their allegation by betting me.

But everyone of them was too cowardly to bet me.
Not one person who called me a liar was willing to bet me.
That tells you all you need to know about their lack of character.

Why wouldn’t I participate on an ND message board ?
I’ve donated significantly to the University of ND, so why wouldn’t I participate on an ND message board. I get charged every year by an Notre Dame message board but don’t remember what board it is. This message board’s icon pops up, so I use it.

As to validation, in no particular order, my active participation and contributions to a number of worthy charities provides ample validation for me, as does my assistance to people in need. Adding to that is the validation I get from running a successful business and sharing that success with my employees.
Added to that is the validation I get from playing golf with a lot of terrific people. Added to that is the validation I get from my family.

i have no takers here because you’re cowards !

You’re quick to call me a liar but when challenged to stand behind your allegation, you’re cowards, hiding behind anonymity, you slink away because you don’t have the balls to put your money up.

Hope that addresses your concerns !

So Patrice, that makes 10 posters that have told you to let it go, show some evidence, or just plain shut up. You are the joke of the board. Time to change your handle.
You can’t be very bright !

Then why is it that not one of the 10 posters you reference are willing to put up any money in support of their position ? Can you explain why those 10 posters are too cowardly to bet me. ?

All will be revealed when NDinNJ meets with me.

Then you and the other 9 posters will look like the fools you are.

Gonna be fun to see you squirm !

Yes I bet you have a big mouth. And a small penis. And girly legs. I win. Pay up
Once again, when challenged to bet me, you refuse…… why ?

If you’re so convinced that I’m lying, why aren’t you betting me ?

Why are you too cowardly to bet me ?

You can’t be very bright !

Then why is it that not one of the 10 posters you reference are willing to put up any money in support of their position ? Can you explain why those 10 posters are too cowardly to bet me. ?

All will be revealed when NDinNJ meets with me.

Then you and the other 9 posters will look like the fools you are.

Gonna be fun to see you squirm !
I see your reading abilities are still lacking

Once again, when challenged to bet me, you refuse…… why ?

If you’re so convinced that I’m lying, why aren’t you betting me ?

Why are you too cowardly to bet me ?
Which part of all those posts, from a dozen different posters, do you not understand?

Because you are a welcher with a big mouth on a message board …who has more excuses and deflections than Joe Biden

Which part of all those posts, from a dozen different posters, do you not understand?

Because you are a welcher with a big mouth on a message board …who has more excuses and deflections than Joe Biden
I don’t have excuses, I have facts, you on the other hand lack the balls to bet me.

As to being a welcher, not one of you cowards were willing to bet me even though I gave you 10 to 1 odds

I see that you’re still too cowardly bet me !
Lol

You, the big shot philanthropist that hobnobs with Tom Brady sr, the Mannings, the ND BOT, Bill Rafferty, among others…and a significant donor to PSU that you won’t reveal his name, because he might get kidnapped after being mentioned by you for being involved in reviewing the NIL….and you, who has shot a 62 against 2 new members at Baltrusol….and also allegedly bet wads of money…yet you spend time over the last month, every day, calling a dozen posters “cowards” ..because they won’t make a bet with you …that you have given Tom a reacharound…

I don’t have excuses, I have facts, you on the other hand lack the balls to bet me.

As to being a welcher, not one of you cowards were willing to bet me even though I gave you 10 to 1 odds
You haven’t proven anything …you seem to forget that

I particularly like the excuse that you can’t post an email from Tom Sr because it contains private info

lmao

You haven’t proven anything …you seem to forget that

I particularly like the excuse that you can’t post an email from Tom Sr because it contains private info

lmao
Let’s not forget that you haven’t proven that I don’t know TB Sr.

As to the emails between TB Sr and me, they’re none of your business, why would I reveal them to a douche bag like you ?

As to the emails between TB Sr and me, they’re none of your business, why would I reveal them to a douche bag like you ?
You are the one claiming that others are wrong …..yet you haven’t proven it …and claim you have emails that verify

are you confused again?

Can we just call you Joe Biden? I’d say you’re a bigger dumbass than Joe Biden, and you’re a bigger dumbass than Donald Trump also. Why are you wanting to put penises in your mouth? Very confusing lol

Reactions: BGI User 756
Lol

You, the big shot philanthropist that hobnobs with Tom Brady sr, the Mannings, the ND BOT, Bill Rafferty, among others…and a significant donor to PSU that you won’t reveal his name, because he might get kidnapped after being mentioned by you for being involved in reviewing the NIL….and you, who has shot a 62 against 2 new members at Baltrusol….and also allegedly bet wads of money…yet you spend time over the last month, every day, calling a dozen posters “cowards” ..because they won’t make a bet with you …that you have given Tom a reacharound…
Once again you proved that you’re incapable of reading with any semblance of reading comprehension, so let me clarify what I typed for a retard like you.

i shot 62 against two new members, but they weren’t new members of Baltusrol, nor was that round played at Baltusrol. My best putting round, which is different from my best round, took place at Baltusrol with Bill, my 62 took place at another course and it remains as the amateur course record.

I also stated that I was willing to bet “wads of money” against you and the other morons who called me a liar. How do you account for the fact that you and the other cowards won’t bet me ?

Why don’t you reveal your name, what are you afraid of, ….. being kidnapped ?

Can we just call you Joe Biden? I’d say you’re a bigger dumbass than Joe Biden, and you’re a bigger dumbass than Donald Trump also. Why are you wanting to put penises in your mouth? Very confusing lol
And you are a confirmed liar !

False in one, false in many !

While it’s not your fault, you’re really dumb, and sadly, there’s no cure for dumb !

And you are a confirmed liar !

False in one, false in many !

While it’s not your fault, you’re really dumb, and sadly, there’s no cure for dumb !
Maybe I am dumb, but I’m a hell of a lot smarter than you. Not only are you a liar but you’re a sinner.

Maybe I am dumb, but I’m a hell of a lot smarter than you. Not only are you a liar but you’re a sinner.
There’s no maybe about it, you are dumb !

And the proof that you’re dumb is that you think that you’re smarter than than me !

By the way, I know what you lied about, but tell me what I lied about

Last edited:
Once again you proved that you’re incapable of reading with any semblance of reading comprehension, so let me clarify what I typed for a retard like you.

i shot 62 against two new members, but they weren’t new members of Baltusrol, nor was that round played at Baltusrol. My best putting round, which is different from my best round, took place at Baltusrol with Bill, my 62 took place at another course and it remains as the amateur course record.

I also stated that I was willing to bet “wads of money” against you and the other morons who called me a liar. How do you account for the fact that you and the other cowards won’t bet me ?

Why don’t you reveal your name, what are you afraid of, ….. being kidnapped ?
Glad we got that cleared up since you didn’t attempt to do such originally. You could have clarified, as a couple of us responded to your “62 against 2 new members”, but you intentionally omitted some details, and did answer as if it was the same course…..which is par for the course with you (pun intended). And now that you have stated that you have the amateur record at a different course, please post the scorecard that is signed, or share which course, which tees, and a date. And don’t give us the excuse that it’s private info, as it’s not. It’s a course record that is posted. We will give you until this evening to do so. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I merely mentioned individuals I know within the context of the thread I was posting on and as a result some imbeciles on this site called me a liar so I challenged them to put their money where their mouth was. If they called me a liar they should have the courage to back their allegation by betting me.

But everyone of them was too cowardly to bet me.
Not one person who called me a liar was willing to bet me.
That tells you all you need to know about their lack of character.

Why wouldn’t I participate on an ND message board ?
I’ve donated significantly to the University of ND, so why wouldn’t I participate on an ND message board. I get charged every year by an Notre Dame message board but don’t remember what board it is. This message board’s icon pops up, so I use it.

As to validation, in no particular order, my active participation and contributions to a number of worthy charities provides ample validation for me, as does my assistance to people in need. Adding to that is the validation I get from running a successful business and sharing that success with my employees.
Added to that is the validation I get from playing golf with a lot of terrific people. Added to that is the validation I get from my family.

i have no takers here because you’re cowards !

You’re quick to call me a liar but when challenged to stand behind your allegation, you’re cowards, hiding behind anonymity, you slink away because you don’t have the balls to put your money up.

Hope that addresses your concerns !
He asked you why you didn’t break the news about Tom working with Fox. You didn’t answer such in your diatribe above . Why is that? You accuse others of lack of reading comprehension! Lol

Still waiting Patrice. You are on the site for 17 minutes now. Post the scorecard of your 62

- take a pic and post it
- give us the course and date and we will call them

Now we know you are trying to figure how to ignore this proof …so hurry and show it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT