ADVERTISEMENT

Kahanu Kia question

TXNDFan88

ND Expert
Feb 11, 2013
Does anyone know when his mission ends? If he has said he will come back to ND? I know they said some good things about his feet and bend, but at 6’2 220 before he left he does not seem to fit the Vyper. Thanks

Does anyone know when his mission ends? If he has said he will come back to ND? I know they said some good things about his feet and bend, but at 6’2 220 before he left he does not seem to fit the Vyper. Thanks

I understand Kahanu was on a two-year mission and went to Raleigh, NC to serve his mission. I haven't seen anything that said he won't be back in 2024, though I recall that Chris Badger, a safety that ND recruited a few years ago, ended up transferring to BYU after he served his mission. You have to be pretty self-disciplined to stay in football shape when you go on a two-year hiatus from playing.

Reactions: TXNDFan88
Maybe he should try a cross-over suv.

ADVERTISEMENT