ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Yoon like Bruce Lee a man of precision and Kevin Stepherson the secret weapon

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
Now that Kizer is gone Justin doesn't do that celebration routine anymore--does he?
I think Justin is becoming one of the better kickers in college. He is money.
I thought that routine he did with Kizer was funny but it might of been a distraction.

Is Kevin Stepherson back this week ? I hope so.. We need him to warm up a couple of games so he can go Will Fuller on USC'S A$$ES. Georgia does not beat us with Kevin Stepherson in the lineup. He is Will Fuller on steroids.

This Irish team is loaded and will make the playoffs.

Now that Kizer is gone Justin doesn't do that celebration routine anymore--does he?
I thought that routine he did with Kizer was funny but it might of been a distraction.

Is Kevin Stepherson back this week ? I hope so.. We need him to warm up a couple of games so he can go Will Fuller on USC'S A$$ES. Georgia does not beat us with Kevin Stepherson in the lineup. He is Will Fuller on steroids.

Georgia, likely doesn't beat ND with Dexter Williams in the lineup.

Reactions: Bodizephax
We've been over this. Its not a secret if you tell everyone about it.

I like Yoon's FG kicking on don't worry calling on him if needed. But on kickoffs, he's kicked out of bounds more than I'd like to see (which is never), but maybe its no more often than others.

Reactions: NIN Irish
We've been over this. Its not a secret if you tell everyone about it.

I like Yoon's FG kicking on don't worry calling on him if needed. But on kickoffs, he's kicked out of bounds more than I'd like to see (which is never), but maybe its no more often than others.

Justin is not big enough to boom it that far all the time. As his leg tires as the season goes on the kickooffs will get shorter and shorter. Maybe we should have someone else kick off?

Reactions: HRC08
Thought we recruited Doerer to be the kick off guy. He was dealing with leg fatigue when the season started, but thought he would be kicking off for us by now. Am I remembering this right?

Justin is not big enough to boom it that far all the time. As his leg tires as the season goes on the kickooffs will get shorter and shorter. Maybe we should have someone else kick off?

Not sure what the separation is between him and Doerer, but you've got an interesting point about Yoon's leg later in the season - especially with all this scoring we're doing.

Thought we recruited Doerer to be the kick off guy. He was dealing with leg fatigue when the season started, but thought he would be kicking off for us by now. Am I remembering this right?

Now that you mention it, it seems right. I remember Kelly commenting on that and referencing him adjusting to college demands.

Agree with Yoon kicking out of bounds on a couple, but you gotta like the way Yoon is pushing the ball into the corner in the end zone, on most, making defense easier.

I assume we are waiting for the new kicker to assume the duties.

He kicked off some against BC..... Not very well.

Reactions: ndnd
Speaking of Doerer, anyone know if he can punt? The roster has him listed as a K/P. Looking at IIO's list of departing players in another thread, I just realized we lose Newsome this year. .

Hopefully Stepherson comes back focused. He is a big play threat!

Hopefully Stepherson comes back focused. He is a big play threat!
Read on the paid site that it will take time to earn a starting spot, but he will start playing right away. Also read that he was upset about the suspension and had been leaning to leaving, but his family wants him to stay and he has kind of recommitted himself to ND. Kind of ties together the various things we were hearing, and sounds encouraging for player and team.

Reactions: rgc7 and Bodizephax
In my early 20's I dealt with 3rd leg fatigue often... tough to overcome... ice and rest.

ADVERTISEMENT