ADVERTISEMENT

Jurkovec

To Pitt so cross him off
Why would ND be interested in a player who left of his own accord for greener pastures? He’s often injured , has one year of eligibility and his skill set is unimpressive. All indications , film included , look as if he’s improvement has been marginal at best.
The Irish have two QBs presently and two at least on the way who presently look to have the talent to grow into QBs of note.

Why would ND be interested in a player who left of his own accord for greener pastures? He’s often injured , has one year of eligibility and his skill set is unimpressive. All indications , film included , look as if he’s improvement has been marginal at best.
The Irish have two QBs presently and two at least on the way who presently look to have the talent to grow into QBs of note.
Never said they should be interested in him. I said he’s off the list of qb’s available off the portal. Good lord

I think he was kidding. Obviously PJ's not coming to ND....

Reactions: treasureirish
I think he was kidding. Obviously PJ's not coming to ND....
typical; you want this turd so you will make every excuse for him
t was very clear to ANYONE with a brain that he was serious; as I said a turd
Not surprising at all you want him here; turds of a feather

ADVERTISEMENT