ADVERTISEMENT

JS with some interesting quotes..

Almost anything that can help recruiting and get the players excited, I'm all for it. That was a good point about the parallels between ND and the Yanks.

Reactions: 88ND
As usual....Jack said he has heard the multitude of criticism from fans but he doesn't care. Crunch time traveling all over the country. Ridiculous looking unies that is in no way part of the "ND brand". Taking away home field advantage. Yep, this is all part of a master plan to attract elite recruits. Any solid evidence it has actually convinced a single recruit to commit to ND? I don't know. Just asking. Note to Jack, this isn't the 1920s and Rockne is long gone.

As usual....Jack said he has heard the multitude of criticism from fans but he doesn't care. Crunch time traveling all over the country. Ridiculous looking unies that is in no way part of the "ND brand". Taking away home field advantage. Yep, this is all part of a master plan to attract elite recruits. Any solid evidence it has actually convinced a single recruit to commit to ND? I don't know. Just asking. Note to Jack, this isn't the 1920s and Rockne is long gone.
How do you feel about moving the game to NYC?

Reactions: echowaker
How do you feel about moving the game to NYC?

Read an article that said the move to Yankee Stadium was some sort of "payback" to Syracuse since they moved 2 games out of the Carrier Dome to a larger Stadium (2014 and 2016 - both of which were Syracuse "home" games)...

Reactions: 88ND
NYC is not the NYC of Rock or Leahy. Heck, the Mayor probably thinks Notre Dame is a cathedral in France.

Reactions: IrishMike409
Read an article that said the move to Yankee Stadium was some sort of "payback" to Syracuse since they moved 2 games out of the Carrier Dome to a larger Stadium (2014 and 2016 - both of which were Syracuse "home" games)...
Yes

Something happened six years ago when this schedule was made up...Syracuse could only do a home and home. I don't remember the exact details but they agreed to this as one of them.

Reactions: Kelso86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT