ADVERTISEMENT

Jayden Bellamy tonight 6 pm. SMILE

a good pickup for our irish going by his offers list. kid has only been rated as the 30 something or worse CB in the nation by all recruiting sites but since late spring and into summer he has blown up and received offers from Clemson, OSU, PSU, UM amongst others. kid has either had a big summer at the summer camps or coaches just starting recently watching his junior film or both

Keep in mind the role Angeli played and is playing in recruiting. Good to see him work his teammate at Bergen Catholic. Angeli is a great kid and will be a valuable asset to ND on and off the field.

The chrystal balls are 100% ND. I do not care about the three star rating being he will get a bump soon. His offer list includes: OSU, PSU, Clemson, Oklahoma, and LSU.
That is a great offer list.

Bellamy and Mickey is a really good start to addressing a position of need.

Reactions: Telx1
a good pickup for our irish going by his offers list. kid has only been rated as the 30 something or worse CB in the nation by all recruiting sites but since late spring and into summer he has blown up and received offers from Clemson, OSU, PSU, UM amongst others. kid has either had a big summer at the summer camps or coaches just starting recently watching his junior film or both
Yes. This kid has really good speed, athleticism, instincts, and he hits much harder than his size. He’s something like 5’11 and slight of build, which is a concern for some. But our staff, along with the programs you mentioned, think his upside far outweighs any concerns about his slight build. Kids a damn good football player with excellent speed, attributes we need if our defensive backfield is to elevate to the level of our front seven. Great get in my opinion at a position of great need!

Singer did a free youtube video on him last night and you could really see his speed in action on both sides of the ball. didn't see much wr highlights of him but i would almost consider putting him on offense with that speed if he catches the ball well regularly

Kid had just a ton of offers......3 of the top 4 teams the last two years offered. ;)

Seems like his rating is a bit low.....Welcome to ND!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT