ADVERTISEMENT

Javon McKinley !!

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
If anybody called him the BREAKOUT player for 2020 season they should speak out now !!

Javon's GREATNESS is coming out when we need him most !! A Championship SEASON !!

The man is playing like an AllAmerican !! He is now getting MONSTER states week after week !!

And the talent was always there--being he was rated like the 57th best recruit coming out of highschool !!

He may not have the speed of Waddle but he catches anything thrown his way with his height and extra long arms !!

The talking heads need to start talking about this stud !! Or maybe not ! Alabama will not know what hit them !!

Go Irish !!
Notre Dame 58 to 3 over Syracuse !!

If anybody called him the BREAKOUT player for 2020 season they should speak out now !!

Javon's GREATNESS is coming out when we need him most !! A Championship SEASON !!

The man is playing like an AllAmerican !! He is now getting MONSTER states week after week !!

And the talent was always there--being he was rated like the 57th best recruit coming out of highschool !!

He may not have the speed of Waddle but he catches anything thrown his way with his height and extra long arms !!

The talking heads need to start talking about this stud !! Or maybe not ! Alabama will not know what hit them !!

Go Irish !!
Notre Dame 58 to 3 over Syracuse !!
Strongest hands on the team!

He is a QBs dream and a CBs nightmare.

The thing with Javon is he could've probably been on the field earlier if he practiced harder. It was never about skill level but he didn't show coaches he should be on the field more.

The thing with Javon is he could've probably been on the field earlier if he practiced harder. It was never about skill level but he didn't show coaches he should be on the field more.
Well he was playing behind some really good WRs.

Claypool
Finke
Boykin
St. Brown

just to name a few

Reactions: IrishMike409
I like your enthusiasm,Bodi. Sometimes a little over the top. But hey, nothing wrong with zeal for the IRISH !!!

The Irish are becoming so GREAT that I am not over the top anymore. I have become the "Voice of reason" ! :)

I actually did say McKinley would be a breakout player but I said that last year. I never understood why he was getting more balls early on. He showed flashes early in ‘19 that made me confident I’d be right but it never fully materialized.

I think you’re seeing Book finally building that chemistry with JM and big Benny. I think the practice schedule due to CV19 hindered that development and now it’s starting to blossom.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT