ADVERTISEMENT

Javion Cohen AL OL

Dec 29, 2005
Not ND, but seems strange a guy who has started 25 straight games for Bama would jump into the transfer portal.

I’m sure he has his reasons but this one’s a head scratcher to me.

He would’ve had a great chance at the playoffs next year with the amount returning to Bama, particularly on offense.

9th player so far for Alabama. I suppose he knows what he likes and does not like, and has an idea of his standing.

9th player so far for Alabama. I suppose he knows what he likes and does not like, and has an idea of his standing.
I listened to the call of the UNV Vs Clemson game and apparently Mac Jones is upset that other coaches are flat out recruiting his current players using NIL.

Not ND, but seems strange a guy who has started 25 straight games for Bama would jump into the transfer portal.

He would’ve had a great chance at the playoffs next year with the amount returning to Bama, particularly on offense.
They always have a chance but lose a lot too. Young and Gibbs specifically

He’s being offered multiple 6 figure nil deals

Kyree Jackson is another portal entrant from Bama, ( a guy they could use next year since they‘re losing 4 db’s), who got 15 offers after 1 day in the portal.

I listened to the call of the UNV Vs Clemson game and apparently Mac Jones is upset that other coaches are flat out recruiting his current players using NIL.
He’s right. who doesnt want Bama developed players? And now you can go and buy them. Great for the players, sucks for the fans

Surprised some of our guys aren’t being portal/nil tapped

ADVERTISEMENT