ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Hurts to Oklahoma

would like to read a basic article on Lincoln Riley's offensive innovations. Bama was having a lot of trouble stopping OU by the 2nd half. Hurts seeing it from thesidelines sees that offense as perfect for his skillset.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
quite the string of transfers they have had... Baker, Murray, and now Hurts.... wish ND could get some established dudes of that level once a decade?
It's almost like QB recruiting is not as critical as it used to be. There are transfers playing all over D1.

Reactions: nemeth#5
This is a frenzy right now because everyone has this "what about me" attitude.

When you start seeing a lot of these transfers leaving and still not starting it will die back down.

Until then you better handle your QB situation the best you can otherwise they're out the door.

This is a frenzy right now because everyone has this "what about me" attitude.

When you start seeing a lot of these transfers leaving and still not starting it will die back down.

Until then you better handle your QB situation the best you can otherwise they're out the door.

These kids are wising up, careers are short and shorter in college. Don’t spend it watching someone else play your game.

Each school is looking for the next step up in QBs. Happened at ND, so why not Alabama and Okie?

It would kind of cool if he won the Heisman next year.

The one restriction I agree with is a player should not transfer to a regular opponent, playbook in brain, and be immediately eligible. Maybe an exception for 5th years...

ADVERTISEMENT