ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Bobo

Oh good lord, on top of every recruit we offered that chooses another school, we gotta post every transfer? On a side note, feel ND has done really well in the transfer portal (Joseph has been a disappointment so far) but doesn’t seem the players who transfer out have much success at their new school.

Oh good lord, on top of every recruit we offered that chooses another school, we gotta post every transfer? On a side note, feel ND has done really well in the transfer portal (Joseph has been a disappointment so far) but doesn’t seem the players who transfer out have much success at their new school.
You would think we had 140 scholarships to offer the way this board always laments about who we didn’t offer…

👍

ND went after some receivers in the portal as was stated in an article on here. Yet I never heard him mentioned. But you’re a funny guy! Congratulations!

Just read again, what I wrote above…and BTW, even if in the portal, you have to get offered a schollie to transfer …read more
I read it. Your still a moron. It’s fine don’t worry about it. HE WAS IN THE PORTAL ( not yelling. Emphasizing and doing fake sign language.) I was wondering if ND ever made a move on him like some other WR. YOU (sign language again) and the grumpiest guy on here Patirish decided to be your typical good humored selves, and be smart asses. So IMO YOU (sign language again) need to read more.

Funny how USC gets outta playing all the best teams every year. I can’t remember the last time they had to play Oregon Utah Washington Oregon State and UCLA in the same year.

Reactions: christophero
For 3 quarters UCLA looked like the team everyone was expecting last night. Elite offense. They were up almost 30. If that UCLA team consistently shows up they could go to the Rose Bowl.

Washington is no joke either. I think the PAC actually has 5 teams who could win it. SC has the softest schedule but the other 4, to me have overall better rosters. Overall. Utah UW Oregon UCLA and SC

Reactions: christophero
I read it. Your still a moron. It’s fine don’t worry about it. HE WAS IN THE PORTAL ( not yelling. Emphasizing and doing fake sign language.) I was wondering if ND ever made a move on him like some other WR. YOU (sign language again) and the grumpiest guy on here Patirish decided to be your typical good humored selves, and be smart asses. So IMO YOU (sign language again) need to read more.
Sorry about your butt hurt, must have struck a nerve.

You took exception to a comment I made to another poster …as I was referring to plural, not just you. Had I wanted to call you individually, I would have . But I guess that made you a little salty. Lol

Also, you tried to distinguish between “portal” versus “offer”, as if being in the former did not require the latter. It does, so my response to you was accurate.

Last, you calling anyone names, especially a moron, kind of gets embarrassing for you when you can’t use the correct syntax or spelling …so get YOU’RE spelling checked (joke intended)

will hang up and await YOU’RE next portal question …

ADVERTISEMENT