ADVERTISEMENT

Jagusah is Irish!

Charles Jagusah didn't want a livestream or a commitment ceremony to announce his college decision. The four-star offensive tackle from Rock Island (Ill.) Alleman Catholic had different plans.

“I’m just going to send out a tweet and go hit the weight room," Jagusah told Inside ND Sports on Wednesday.

Great way to celebrate the Holiday weekend. Remembering why this country is so beautiful and celebrating 2 huge pickups! Thank you MF. GO IRISH.

Welcome aboard Charles!

Has anyone been able to find any videos of his HS wrestling? I have found interviews after the state championship, but no live wrestling. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Hofman19
Has anyone been able to find any videos of his HS wrestling? I have found interviews after the state championship, but no live wrestling. Thanks in advance
Just the clip in this article. Looks like a beast out there.

Just the clip in this article. Looks like a beast out there.

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing. I love the wrestling connection and the athleticism it appears that Charles has. A 41-0 wrestling record as a heavyweight with 38 pins is quite an accomplishment. We could have found ourselves a real good one here. I also love that he seems to eschew the celebrity and spotlight that comes with being a sought-after recruit and is more interested in finding the right school to perfect his craft.

Interesting article. Thanks for sharing. I love the wrestling connection and the athleticism it appears that Charles has. A 41-0 wrestling record as a heavyweight with 38 pins is quite an accomplishment. We could have found ourselves a real good one here. I also love that he seems to eschew the celebrity and spotlight that comes with being a sought-after recruit and is more interested in finding the right school to perfect his craft.

#1 OL. He’s kinda good.

The 2022 Illinois State Tournament videos are on FloWrestling.com....

But unfortunately they are behind a subscription based pay wall!

Thank you for the heads up on this. I literally just let my subscription lapse after my nephew finished up his college wrestling career this past season.

ADVERTISEMENT