ADVERTISEMENT

Jaden Mickey

IrishBeer

Posts Like A Champion
Dec 6, 2021
All I keep hearing is he was way underrated. He’s apparently the real deal. Should he have been a 5 star?

I always feel like someone needs to create a “got it wrong” recruiting site. I think it would be a money maker and worth someone’s time, particularly in the NIL era. For instance, retail Jaden Mickey as a 5 star on the reranking site. I mean, how fun would it be to see guys like 3 star Patrick Mahomes reranked for NIL nowadays. I like underdogs and there are a lot of them. Any entrepreneurs out there with energy, there you go.

Last edited:
I also think Brenan Vernon is going to be a first round pick. Way underrated even though he’s top 100.

A “Got it Wrong” website would be awesome. Obviously it should just be a star ranking so nothing is personal or objectively hurtful/offensive. I know that’s what you were going for, and I honestly think it’s a great idea. The potential downstream impact would be an interesting thing to follow as well.

Reactions: IrishBeer
All I keep hearing is he was way underrated. He’s apparently the real deal. Should he have been a 5 star?

I always feel like someone needs to create a “got it wrong” recruiting site. I think it would be a money maker and worth someone’s time, particularly in the NIL era. For instance, retail Jaden Mickey as a 5 star on the reranking site. I mean, how fun would it be to see guys like 3 star Patrick Mahomes reranked for NIL nowadays. I like underdogs and there are a lot of them. Any entrepreneurs out there with energy, there you go.
No

I envision a real time, evolving “got it wrong” that can track a kid through college and beyond. It’s so lame when I go back and see a 3 star Kyle Hamilton, JOK, and a 3 star ranked Jeff Smiardzija and 4 star Golden Tate for instance while seeing a 5 star Gunner Kiel. Those guys should receive reciprocity years ago. Nothing against the overrated guys. They were what they were.

ADVERTISEMENT